Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 head sculpts Murdoc / Joker Lobotomized / Two Face / Deadpool full figure

Finished Two face :)

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Murdoc / Joker Lobotomized / Two Face Finished

Cheers DCM81

done a bit more on Wade

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Murdoc / Joker Lobotomized / Two Face Finished

Popeye bust i started working on, inspired by the Rick Baker art

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Murdoc / Joker Lobotomized / Popeye bust

Amazing work as always Mat!!
I love that little Deadpool "Teddy" - are you going to be offering these for sale perhaps??

That popeye is amazing.
LOVE what you did for the base.

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Murdoc / Popeye bust / Miller Bats full figure

Thanks a lot guys :)

Amazing work as always Mat!!
I love that little Deadpool "Teddy" - are you going to be offering these for sale perhaps??

Cheers mate, yeah i should be once i get round to finishing him

Awesome stuff Logan, I really did the originality of that Popeye, thank you for sharing!

Ski

Awesome stuff Logan, I really did the originality of that Popeye, thank you for sharing!

Ski

Cheers Ski, hopefully i will be casting him up, would be a fun one to paint i think with liver spots and cataracts :) and it freaks my girlfriend out so i can lay it on her pillow whist she sleeps lol

Cheers Guys

Ive been wanting to do a full figure of my take on Millers Bats for a while and think or hope that i may be able to pull it off now.
please feel free to offer any crits.

Going for this sort of pose and base

He looks a fair bit wider in person

Re: Logan25 head sculpts / Joker Lobotomized / Popeye bust / Miller Bats Full figure

WOW!!! Do plan to offer it Batman as a kit?

Eric

Re: Logan25 head sculpts / Joker Lobotomized / Popeye bust / Miller Bats Full figure

Thanks guys, yeah he will be a kit, gonna be huge though :)

Wow that batman is impressive.
I like the way the outfit is stretched and you can see where its bunched up.
Amazing might be interested in a kit if I can afford and get it shipped to the uk?

Look forward to seeing pops painted that will be cool.
My partner don’t like it either so thats a bonus;)

Wow that batman is impressive.
I like the way the outfit is stretched and you can see where its bunched up.
Amazing might be interested in a kit if I can afford and get it shipped to the uk?

Look forward to seeing pops painted that will be cool.
My partner don’t like it either so thats a bonus;)

Thanks, well im in the UK as well so postage wouldnt be overly ridiculous but then again it is royal mail who are a bunch of robbing b£$%£$£s lol
yeah my girlfriend hates it, looks like shes going to be sick every time she sees it, so i guess im doing something right with it

Thanks, well im in the UK as well so postage wouldnt be overly ridiculous but then again it is royal mail who are a bunch of robbing b£$%£$£s lol
yeah my girlfriend hates it, looks like shes going to be sick every time she sees it, so i guess im doing something right with it

Tell me about it. Thinking of using a courier for bigger heavier items royal mail are going private and it’s gunna get worse.
Can imagine popeye on the pillow godfather style:)
If the missus don’t like it your doing something right;)

Back