Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 head sculpts Gorillaz Murdoc / Joker Lobotomized / Two Face

Cheers guys

finished up Murdoc, ive opened a sale thread if anyone wants one :)

[ame]https://youtu.be/Wstnb3mVVd8[/ame]

Ski

Interested in two face!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Thinking of some other villains to do, the gnarlier the better, so what are people after? pics?
and marvel villains as well as there is a sad shortage on those

I think a no brainer would have to be Sabretooth to go with your amazing Wolvie sculpts.:lecture

Dr. Doom with removable/sperate faceplate so you can just gnarl the hell out of his face and as I don't think it's ever been shown (correct me if I'm wrong) you could anything you wanted with it.

Venom or Carnage are pretty damned gnarly and great villains.

Ultron. Not in the least bit gnarly but maybe something different for you. Plus with the Age of Ultron being pretty fresh you might find extra buyers :dunno

Thanos and perhaps on DC baddie.....Doomsday.

some good ideas there DCM81 :)

some more on two face

I'm all in for a Two face man

Battle damaged Deadpool, still a bit to do but nearly there.

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Murdoc / Joker Lobotomized / Two Face / Battle damaged Deadp

Awesonme stuff! Two-Face now looks nothing like the Joker and really digging the Deadpool :rock

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Murdoc / Joker Lobotomized / Two Face / Battle damaged Deadp

That's an awesome Deadpool headsculpt. I'm currently working on two Deadpools. Seeing that headsculpt makes me want to do a third!

Great sculpt!

Eric

Awesonme stuff! Two-Face now looks nothing like the Joker and really digging the Deadpool :rock

cheers mate, thats a relief lol

That's an awesome Deadpool headsculpt. I'm currently working on two Deadpools. Seeing that headsculpt makes me want to do a third!

Great sculpt!

Eric

thanks Eric, you can never have enough deadpools :)
Im going to do him a cool pair of boots as well, primarily for the full statue but i will do em separate and see if anyone wants em.

Wicked job on two face.

I'm really diggin that Two-Face! And the Deadpool is pretty sweet. Love the folded over mask.

I like Two-Face a lot. The unscarred side in particular has a lot of character.

LOVE Two-Face!

Definitely in for Two-Face when he's available, l don't know if it was deliberate but I love how he has a little of Arron Eckhart in his unburnt side whilst being a bit more comic book and on the other!

As for gnarly villains I'd love to see unfortunately they are mostly Batman related. Love to see your take on Penguin, a Black Mask would be kinda cool.

How a about your version of Bane, maybe with a lean towards the Arkham Asylum style?

Not a villain but kinda gnarly and would make for some interesting customising How bout Swamp Thing?

Last edited:

Thanks a lot guys,

Blondedude, they would all be cool to do, Im wanting to do Penguin next but i want him proper messed up, still searching through reference art at the mo

Hey Wade, you wanna pop over to Japan and f$%k up some ninja's?

started on this to go with the Wolvie statue

Back