Logan (New Wolverine movie March 3rd 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
live-longer.jpg

:lol :lol

Commercials don't do much for me nowadays. Suicide Squad had, I thought, a fantastic trailer. And the movie was as mediocre as it could be from my perspective. Hell, Zack Snyder may get movie trailer creator of the year award every time out. I would vote for the guy. On the other hand, Fury Road had a really good trailer, and a movie that was way way better than even that let on! You never know.

My expectations are not high. First Wolvie movie was a stinker. Second was MEDIOCRE. Last X-Men movie was less great than it should have been. I'll go in expecting very little, and hope to be pleasantly surprised.

Very possible.

I hate it when kara makes sense lol

That movie, unlike most comic type movies, needed no hype. Succeeds on its own merits completely.

Yup

That movie, unlike most comic type movies, needed no hype. Succeeds on its own merits completely.

it succeeds at being entertaining I'll give it that, but it's not what people make it out to be IMHO. Just a bunch of steampunkers chasing each other in a sand storm. pretty run of the mill plot too.

Dunno.....I'm looking forward to the film. The trailers thus far have given us a different perspective then most comic book films with plosions and spandex ...count me as one of the few ok with Wolvie never being in costume.....I don't think I'd work here....

Instead wait for the reboot when cable f ups the xmen timelines even more and a new actor is cast to play Logan. Then he may arrive in full gear....

Insert pic of crying girl saying leave Hugh alone...:)

I'm not going to get worked up over it, but it looks really good. Somehow I have my doubts the entire movie will carry the same emotional weight as the trailer conveyed, but I hope it does. Also, a great song goes a long way to setting a tone, and Cash's cover of Hurt did that extremely well.

I'm not going to get worked up over it, but it looks really good. Somehow I have my doubts the entire movie will carry the same emotional weight as the trailer conveyed, but I hope it does. Also, a great song goes a long way to setting a tone, and Cash's cover of Hurt did that extremely well.

I think the song choice would've affected me more if I hadn't heard it used pretty effectively over a decade ago in another trailer(a teaser for season 5 of The Shield). If I were a conspiracy theorist I'd say Fox had all traces removed from the internet because I can't find it anywhere.

You think they would stop with the black and white pics after a full trailer in color.

I dig em'. keep em' comin.

I think the song choice would've affected me more if I hadn't heard it used pretty effectively over a decade ago in another trailer(a teaser for season 5 of The Shield). If I were a conspiracy theorist I'd say Fox had all traces removed from the internet because I can't find it anywhere.

literally googled "johnny cash hurt"

I dig em'. keep em' comin.

literally googled "johnny cash hurt"

I'm trying to find the shield promo using the song, not the music video. Anybody can find a music video. I remember Vic was alone in a shed or cabin in the ad. I think he was watching footage on a projector.

Back