Logan (New Wolverine movie March 3rd 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spiderman is going to be the exact same thing, just like Dr Strange, 1 or 2 dumb giggles, 1 or 2 cool scenes, wasted villain, and the staying power of washing your car in a rainy day.

90% fresh guaranteed.

Spiderman is going to be the exact same thing, just like Dr Strange, 1 or 2 dumb giggles, 1 or 2 cool scenes, wasted villain, and the staying power of washing your car in a rainy day.

90% fresh guaranteed.

As opposed to BVS's unintentional dumb giggles, zero cool scenes, wasted villains, and the staying power of Da Farts Awaken...or...

Spoiler Spoiler:

L2oSb0w.gif

90% fresh guaranteed.

I honestly felt the latest Spiderman trailer was beat by beat the same stuff we’ve seen in the previous Spiderman movies (mainly the Webb movies). Nothing looked fresh or unique. It looked worse than most MCU films in my opinion.

Something about Tom Holland isn’t doing it for me, he seems to be playing the role perfectly but I just prefer Toby’s version if I’m honest.

And make enough for about 3 Wolverine movies :lol

It might make more money, but it might now be as successful. Homecoming looks like the least interesting superhero movie coming next year. Logan and GOTG2 trailers were far better.

I honestly felt the latest Spiderman trailer was beat by beat the same stuff we’ve seen in the previous Spiderman movies (mainly the Webb movies). Nothing looked fresh or unique. It looked worse than most MCU films in my opinion.

Something about Tom Holland isn’t doing it for me, he seems to be playing the role perfectly but I just prefer Toby’s version if I’m honest.
Cinematographically I agree, but I think I learned to take MCU movies for what they are, after all this time, it's just a question of setting your standards dirt low and you can actually get excited about them, after you've accepted you're going to literally kill time, and gain nothing from it, there's maybe some fun to..... :lol I'm sorry I tried :lol I can't give it a positive spin to the MCU :lol

I will admit that Spidey's trailer really did nothing for me.

But remember pturtle, SS had the best trailer of 2015 and look how you feel about that movie.

Cinematographically I agree, but I think I learned to take MCU movies for what they are, after all this time, it’s just a question of setting your standards dirt low and you can actually get excited about them, after you've accepted you're going to literally kill time, and gain nothing from it, there's maybe some fun to..... :lol I'm sorry I tried :lol I can't give it a positive spin to the MCU :lol

This is how I feel actually. GOTG2 trailer I enjoyed though.

I will admit that Spidey's trailer really did nothing for me.

But remember pturtle, SS had the best trailer of 2015 and look how you feel about that movie.

True, but a good portion of the stuff in those trailers didn’t even make it into the movie :lol

Back