Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lobo is BADASS!!! I remember him from the 90s comics and seeing him on the cover where he kills Santa Claus. Lobo standing over Santa's body would be pretty awesome PF figure. Sorry if I am bit too graphic.

LOBO's BACK was the funniest comic I read :lol The character is definately NOT PG rated and has plenty of gratuitous violence along with the frags! :blissysmi

Would love him to come with Dawg :yess:

Am I the only one who actually likes the New 52, for the most part? There are certain things that I absolutely abhor, like what they did to Lobo, and the "New 52" Origin of Mr. Freeze, but, for the most part, all of the books I read are good.:dunno

Nu52 sucks! I gave almost all the books a chance and have dropped everything but All-Star Western.

Killed Robin (Again)
Continuity, who needs continuity (Only GL and Batman)
How many Robins in 3 years?
Blue Beetle Spanglish
Static Shock, more like Static Suck
Where is Wally?
Mr. Terrific, more like Mr. Suck
Superboy...Mess of epic proportions
Finally killed the Legion
Mr. Freeze terrible new origin
GRIMDARK ALL THE TIME
Babs got magic legs
No boob window, then fanboy torn boob window....
Hey, I bet they will by a VIBE book!

Awful.

Am I the only one who actually likes the New 52, for the most part? There are certain things that I absolutely abhor, like what they did to Lobo, and the "New 52" Origin of Mr. Freeze, but, for the most part, all of the books I read are good.:dunno

I dig it at least for what I'm reading. Superman, Action Comics, Supergirl, Worlds Finest, Legends of the Dark Knight,The Dark Knight, Wonder Woman, Superman and Wonder Woman, and the occasional justice league. Right now really enjoying Forever Evil.

LOBO's BACK was the funniest comic I read :lol The character is definately NOT PG rated and has plenty of gratuitous violence along with the frags! :blissysmi

Would love him to come with Dawg :yess:

Totaly agree :clap

LOBO is a MUST BUY for me! I'm a huge fan. He's kind of a Deadpool with a huge dose of steroids and testosterone!! :rotfl

EPIC! Thanks SS :pray:

He'll be my first, and probably only, DC PF figure.

I always thought Lobo was DCs Wolverine. Just add the punk rock and alcohol. I remember when he died and neither heaven or hell wanted him and made him immortal so they didn't have to deal with him. And him liking dolphins... some funny stuff. Bisley art made it worth reading. If SS can really pull of a Bisley inspired PF it'll catch a lot attention.

I know I may face heat for saying this but I want Sideshow to adopt his spiked hair on the PF instead of the dreadlocks. It really brings out that cockiness :D

Nah. They should make him Danny Lobo
danny_trejo_as_lobo.jpg

I just hope sideshow does him justice! it's funny because i never thought he would be this soon. all my favorite DC characters have came first....Poison Ivy...then Harley Quinn.....now lobo....and we have already seen a sneak (kinda sorta in that one video) of The Flash....all i need is Huntress and im done with the DC line....lol though i may pick up a zatanna if she's ever done...and maybe a Raven or nightwing...but thats it.

I just hope sideshow does him justice! it's funny because i never thought he would be this soon. all my favorite DC characters have came first....Poison Ivy...then Harley Quinn.....now lobo....and we have already seen a sneak (kinda sorta in that one video) of The Flash....all i need is Huntress and im done with the DC line....lol though i may pick up a zatanna if she's ever done...and maybe a Raven or nightwing...but thats it.

Ha Ha...All I want is the Flash, too. But I also want Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Firestorm, Hawkman, and Darkseid...then I'm done...oh, and maybe Reverse Flash...then I'm done...:lol

It would be awesome if the EX was Lobo holding Santa 'a decapitated head from the Christmas special. I really like Lobo I hope they base this off Simon Bisley's art. Now I hope Sideshow will make Vertigo Characters. I would love a Spider Jerusalem and Jesse Custer PF.

Back