Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bisley or bust! I figure they have to go with that style. Who would buy it any other way? I just hope he's smoking a cigar and holding a big @$$ hook. The EX should be his dog.

This is awesome news. Been a big Lobo fan since back in the day. Hate what they have done to him in the new 52. Easy order for me. I hope it looks great and that it's up for PO during Spook.

This was unexpected. It's nice to finally see/hear about another DC PF.

:yess: :yess: :yess:

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you SS. This one is right outta the blue, gray, black, whatever. I've been hoping that Sideshow someday will cover the main man but so soon? IMO, it's a refreshing change from the usual cliched characters(no offence) and I don't care if it takes another quarter for the PO to go up; they've announced it, I'm happy :blissy

Bisley style or bolland or forget it.
Quoted for the truth :hi5:

This is one of those cases in which 90% of buyers dont know the character
Truth be told, I don't know much about him myself. I didn't read his comics too but I'd wanted a definitive Lobo collectible ever since I saw him in Supes: TAS.

:yess: :yess: :yess:

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you SS. This one is right outta the blue, gray, black, whatever. I've been hoping that Sideshow someday will cover the main man but so soon? IMO, it's a refreshing change from the usual cliched characters(no offence) and I don't care if it takes another quarter for the PO to go up; they've announced it, I'm happy :blissy

Quoted for the truth :hi5:

Truth be told, I don't know much about him myself. I didn't read his comics too but I'd wanted a definitive Lobo collectible ever since I saw him in Supes: TAS.

He was awesome in the Superman animated series.

That's interesting that they're going for quite a lesser known character in Lobo. I wonder who else they've got planned now? Congrats to those lobo fans who will no doubt be flipping out!

Marvel has also released its share of secondary characters. And some folks may not know this, but Lobo was incredibly popular for a time in the 1990s. He was a precursor to Deadpool in some ways, since he was an over the top, frequently comedic, violent psychopath.

Marvel has also released its share of secondary characters. And some folks may not know this, but Lobo was incredibly popular for a time in the 1990s. He was a precursor to Deadpool in some ways, since he was an over the top, frequently comedic, violent psychopath.

I can recall him popping up in a few Supes comics I was reading in the 90s and he had his own book for a short time? Yeah he was a character who definitely took the piss like dead pool.

Back