Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love lobo and am glad we are getting him. Overall I'm just glad were getting a dc premium format announcement. Srew new 52 lobo design.

Not a big Lobo fan myself so I will be passing. Hopefully it'll turn out great for peeps looking to add this character to their collections.

Same here. Glad they're making these characters for their fanbase, and glad because it'll be a welcome breather for me.

I'm not much of a Lobo fan myself so will likely pass. I'm hoping to see either Wonder Woman or Flash before this event is out. As well as White Queen from Marvel.

Wow! Cool but pass for me. Don't want to start buying everything again. Must keep control........ Congrats to all who buys this awesome character!

I'm interested, we'll see.

Nice to see SS doing some obscure DC characters. But, PLEASE Nightwing at some point soon!!

Marvel has also released its share of secondary characters. And some folks may not know this, but Lobo was incredibly popular for a time in the 1990s. He was a precursor to Deadpool in some ways, since he was an over the top, frequently comedic, violent psychopath.

that was the only time I was briefly into comics and comic cards, and I never heard of this character at all. I thought it was some sort of Wolverine offspring when I saw the teaser :dunno

that was the only time I was briefly into comics and comic cards, and I never heard of this character at all. I thought it was some sort of Wolverine offspring when I saw the teaser :dunno

I never knew anything about him either. I only saw him when watch the superman animated tv show and wow! did Lobo stand up with superman! One of the best episodes! :clap that's all I know about him and I liked him after I saw that episode.

Can't believe how few people know who this guy is. He was awesome in the late 80 early 90. I always loved him and thought he was under used as of late. Then they ruined him in the new 52. Glad this is coming out gonna be awesome. Still can't believe it actually. This was my most wanted DC piece after Batman and truthfully I never thought it was going to happened. Please go up for PO soon.

Can't believe how few people know who this guy is. He was awesome in the late 80 early 90. I always loved him and thought he was under used as of late. Then they ruined him in the new 52. Glad this is coming out gonna be awesome. Still can't believe it actually. This was my most wanted DC piece after Batman and truthfully I never thought it was going to happened. Please go up for PO soon.

Lobo's Back and Lobo's Paramilitary Christmas Special, probably two of the funniest comics ever written. That said, I'm not in love with him so much that I'm going to buy this. Hope all of you that do enjoy him.

Oh, and go frag yourselves.:wink1:

:yess:

I was after the Horley / Paquet statue for a long time! Guess I can let go of it now!

LoboStatue__scaled_6401.jpg

SS Main Man's going to :rock

Lobos_Back_01-00a.jpg

He was awesome in the Superman animated series.
:exactly:

That is how I got to know him and hence bought the JLU Lobo figure

That's interesting that they're going for quite a lesser known character in Lobo. I wonder who else they've got planned now? Congrats to those lobo fans who will no doubt be flipping out!
Yeah, we is flipping.

chef-mario-batali.gif

https://youtu.be/U871Y58ct8I?t=21s

Marvel has also released its share of secondary characters. And some folks may not know this, but Lobo was incredibly popular for a time in the 1990s. He was a precursor to Deadpool in some ways, since he was an over the top, frequently comedic, violent psychopath.
He committed a mass genocide wiping out his entire species just for fun/science project. :slap

Best announcement for Spook so far. Hope its a Bisley sculpt and comes with his dog!!
I'm guessing the dog will be the EX. They should come out with his speeder bike in 1/4 separately too.

wtf is lobo, part of the kiss rockband?

Wow! Cool but pass for me. Don't want to start buying everything again. Must keep control!
Only until the next TnA piece that SS puts out! :lol

I'm interested, we'll see.

Nice to see SS doing some obscure DC characters. But, PLEASE Nightwing at some point soon!!
Nightwing is bound to happen. But not before Robin I think.

I was after the Horley / Paquet statue for a long time! Guess I can let go of it now!

SS Main Man's going to :rock
The Paquet statue is still on my list but I won't fret now if I'm not able to get it. Hope SS delivers.

Last edited:
Can't believe how few people know who this guy is.

It would be surprising indeed if we didn't already know how few comic book statue buyers are actually comic book readers, too. That said, I never cared much for this character, who always stroke me as a bit of a Poochie.

Back