Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like (original) Lobo, but not enough to drop four hundy or so on him for a PF. Even if I didn't have serious space issues.

Hope it turns out great for all the hardcore Lobo fans (of which there are many) though. Definitely be interesting to see.

It does give me hope that one day I might see some of my niche favourites made though, like Jonah Hex.

So figure a late 2015/early 2016 release for this. Plenty of time to save up. Exclusive to have chain with hook maybe?

It would be surprising indeed if we didn't already know how few comic book statue buyers are actually comic book readers, too. That said, I never cared much for this character, who always stroke me as a bit of a Poochie.

:exactly: I can't wait to hear the reactions if they make a Captain Cold pf :lol

i almost had a heart attack when i saw this post!!! HE's GONNA BE FREKIN AWESOME! he was my "most looked forward too" PF. even though he's not my favorite chareacter, i still must have this.

Can't wait to see full reveal of him, so awesome, and all you guys who dosnt know him, learn to he is awesome.

Short story about him.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1P4BwFZsFQ8&desktop_uri=/watch?v=1P4
3D1P4BwFZsFQ8

And all you guys, "there are guys buying him even though they didnt read the comics"
Bug off, why does that matter? I love Lobo from comics but first read those after seeing superman Tas, justice league, and he is also in young justice.

Like Queen of the dead that comes today i will order even though the info about her is limited.

Am I the only one who actually likes the New 52, for the most part? There are certain things that I absolutely abhor, like what they did to Lobo, and the "New 52" Origin of Mr. Freeze, but, for the most part, all of the books I read are good.:dunno

Can't wait to see full reveal of him, so awesome, and all you guys who dosnt know him, learn to he is awesome.

Short story about him.
3D1P4BwFZsFQ8

And all you guys, "there are guys buying him even though they didnt read the comics"
Bug off, why does that matter?
I love Lobo from comics but first read those after seeing superman Tas, justice league, and he is also in young justice.

Like Queen of the dead that comes today i will order even though the info about her is limited.

True...I have a PCS Judge Dredd and have never read a Dredd comic in my life...just loved the movie (Dredd 3D).

I haven't read a Lobo comic, but if this statue looks awesome, I'll look into it. Sometimes other forms of media have to pique your interest in a character.

Short story about him.
3D1P4BwFZsFQ8

Bug off, why does that matter?
I love Lobo from comics but first read those after seeing superman Tas, justice league, and he is also in young justice.

I have no issue with this at all. I think its great and hope that it may encourage people to check the comics out. Espescially in Lobo's case becasue they can be a real fun read. I personally just go after the characters from the comics that I love but I have been tempted as well by characters that have just turned out awesome in statue form but I need to have my limits or this will get of control.

Am I the only one who actually likes the New 52, for the most part? There are certain things that I absolutely abhor, like what they did to Lobo, and the "New 52" Origin of Mr. Freeze, but, for the most part, all of the books I read are good.:dunno

I have enjoyed alot of it very much as well so your not alone. I agree about LOBO though it sucks what they did to him.
I am also absolutly loving all things Forever Evil at the moment. Great event if you ask me.

Bug off, why does that matter? I love Lobo from comics but first read those after seeing superman Tas, justice league, and he is also in young justice.

Johnny, I don't think anyone said it "matters" as if there is anything inherently wrong about it, I was just stating a fact.

Shoo said:
It would be surprising indeed if we didn't already know how few comic book statue buyers are actually comic book readers, too.

Quite a few members who have been known to buy comic book statues admitted not knowing about a character that every comic book aficionado is sure to know, if only by hearsay. It's not the first time it happens, either.

Thus, me and others don't find it surprising by now. That's all there is to it. It wasn't meant as a disparaging remark, even if it may have seemed like it, just an observation. Obviously everyone is entitled to spend their money how they please. :wink1:

Lobo is BADASS!!! I remember him from the 90s comics and seeing him on the cover where he kills Santa Claus. Lobo standing over Santa's body would be pretty awesome PF figure. Sorry if I am bit too graphic.

Back