Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's no deposit to be lost ordering him now. So if you do change your mind no big deal

I'm actually tempted to buy another Dawg. One to display under Lobo & another for my desk

Brilliant is an understatement; you deserve a Nobel Prize. Your mind is more creative than Einstein's and Franklin's combined.:lecture

I don't get it? It does protect the scraping. It would not be easy to see the napkins and rubber bands under the chains. That's all that matters. We all want mint statues here. ;)

I hope the Main Man doesn't find out about sideshow splitting him and Dawg up. I think he'd be more pissed than us!

I don't get it? It does protect the scraping. It would not be easy to see the napkins and rubber bands under the chains. That's all that matters. We all want mint statues here. ;)

Nothing says "high end collectibles" like napkins and rubber bands. Don't forget to use them for the chain around his neck too.

Bundle ordered, this is so badazzz.

Better than Doom PF, better than King Hulk, better than Joker, better than Apoc, better than almost anybody basically

With this price I expect a great quality though, don't screw this up Sideshow.

lulz at expecting great quality.

If quality is no better than the (below acceptable) standard on a 1/2 scale $2000+ statue, what makes you think its going to be amazing on a $700 PF ?

Looks awesome but two expensive for me right now. Congrats to those getting him. I'm really looking forward to seeing how people integrate him into their displays

I love DAWG. I think Lobo's face is off (toothy version), too Joker-esque for me. Just getting the bulldog.

Nothing says "high end collectibles" like napkins and rubber bands. Don't forget to use them for the chain around his neck too.
I had the Ghost Rider Maquette for years before I sold it and it had a real chain too. Never had an issue with scraping or paint, and it never gave me the urge to stuff napkins and rubber bands under the chain. Then again I never was careless when taking the chain off or putting it on either. :)

Lmfao and never dust, and have everything in bin bags.

Lol I had to use the bags for the lower racks because my dog will spit on my statues. It can mess up the fabrics. I'm taking no chances. Not on these high end things. Dusting well I just can't get to it yet because of my schedule but I will. I will keep a close eye on this Lobo PO for now and wait to decide later on.

Man - I am SOOOO friggin' easily pursuaded.

My Son just saw the Metal / REAL Lobo alternate head, along with the Ghost Rider skull (goes nicely with the chain round Lobo's forearm), and gave me the nudge I needed.

Combo ordered - approx $900 CDN (including exchange rate + taxes + shipping) out of the goodies fund for 2015 :slap

Since Ghost Rider is Marvel and Lobo is DC, whose flaming skull is he holding? Just a random piece sculpted for effect or is there something from the Lobo comics that I'm forgetting?

Since Ghost Rider is Marvel and Lobo is DC, whose flaming skull is he holding? Just a random piece sculpted for effect or is there something from the Lobo comics that I'm forgetting?

Offical line will be "oh - it's just a flaming skull".

Unofficial (given they are both supposed to be invulnerable and GR uses that chain/mace similar to Lobo's chain/hook) - I suspect this was a "in joke" by the Sideshow design team & Martin . . . . but who knows . . . . :wink1:

Looks fantastic, no interest in the character but I have a feeling this could have the same affect as Red Sonja.

Yeah but that doesn't make sense either. So they get a higher ES on this piece than they would have with an NRD (as well as being a relatively lesser known character) and they make all those pieces and then they sit in the warehouse. Why do they want more idle stock?

Batches. You make the statue in batches like the Obiwan Mythos.

Wow this piece is looking fantastic. The only negative for me is I don't know too much about the character and it's also pricey. But I do appreciate some good art, so I'll have to really think about this one before pulling the trigger.

Back