Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered EX + Dawg... and that will cost a lot when shipped to France :cry:.
Now, I try to avoid thinking about the fact that it will be delayed like three times and that a year from now, we'll still be waiting for it to ship.

Lobo looks AMAZING but I'm passing. Gotta focus on Batman characters and just the core JLA PFs.

Lol at Dawg being it's own separate PF. I know it's a companion PF to Lobo but this Dawg character gets a PF before Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg, Martian Manhunter, Penguin, Zatanna, Black Canary, Nightwing, Lex Luthor, Green Arrow, Deathstroke, Riddler, Shazam... Lol.

Theres not too many characters this could be done with but I hope it's not a trend that continues. Imagine Shadowcat with a separate Lockheed or Snake Eyes with a separate Timber. To me it just wreaks of cash grab. Dawg should've been no more than $99.

It's a shame the SW license prevents a solo Yoda PF while DC can have a Dawg PF... but let's get a Krypto PF... Lol

Yeah but that doesn't make sense either. So they get a higher ES on this piece than they would have with an NRD (as well as being a relatively lesser known character) and they make all those pieces and then they sit in the warehouse. Why do they want more idle stock?

Not gonna happen chin. SSC will pull a Obi Wan Mythos on this piece. If SSC announces an ES of 2000 based off everyone's PO's and half of the peeps that PO'd cancel, SSC isn't going to store a 1000 EXs in their warehouse. They'll make the 1000 and cut off the run. Everyone's base will have a 2000 on the base but SSC just won't make all of them. Then when the PF skyrockets in the aftermarket, they'll put the EX back up for PO and produce another batch. They can make up to another 1000 of these and still not f with the ES on the PF. Thus pulling a Obi Wan Mythos on us.

Lobo looks AMAZING but I'm passing. Gotta focus on Batman characters and just the core JLA PFs.

Lol at Dawg being it's own separate PF. I know it's a companion PF to Lobo but this Dawg character gets a PF before Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg, Martian Manhunter, Penguin, Zatanna, Black Canary, Nightwing, Lex Luthor, Green Arrow, Deathstroke, Riddler, Shazam... Lol.

Theres not too many characters this could be done with but I hope it's not a trend that continues. Imagine Shadowcat with a separate Lockheed or Snake Eyes with a separate Timber. To me it just wreaks of cash grab. Dawg should've been no more than $99.

It's a shame the SW license prevents a solo Yoda PF while DC can have a Dawg PF... but let's get a Krypto PF... Lol
Ace the Bathound damn it!

When I saw the thread for Dawg PF on SF, I thought someone was asking for Dog the Bounty Hunter.

This does have killer detail, but on at least one pic, his chest looks verry oddly proportioned, one pec looks like its 3/4 of his chest (maybe just a bad angle, but something to keep in mind when displaying), also, what is with his belly button? Did he swallow a Snork?

I know he is big, but, in that picture of him next to Joker/Jack the Ripper, not exactly towering over those two. I don't know where I am going with that, other than pricing is going up and up.

That said, no nrd, order now, think about it later. Just like the Iron Patriot/Movie Cap 2, it will get an NRD eventually. Hell, thats why they started the NRD, too many people ordering that were never going to complete the purchase.

I'd like to see some size comparisons with Lobo and the new Hulk PF. I feel like hes going to make Hulk look puny...

Wish I was more familiar with the character. He looks cool as he'll though

Turned out great. Will they match the numbers up for those who bought the bundle?

Im going to hold off on ordering until SDCC in case something else tickles my fancy.

Been reading this thread and the one on SF. I cant believe so many have no clue who Lobo is. Lobo was ****ing huge during my jr/ high school years. So I love how this turned out.

BUT one thing scares me, it isnt the price, I can get by that. IT'S SS ****** ASS QC

Turned out great. Will they match the numbers up for those who bought the bundle?

Im going to hold off on ordering until SDCC in case something else tickles my fancy.

Been reading this thread and the one on SF. I cant believe so many have no clue who Lobo is. Lobo was ****ing huge during my jr/ high school years. So I love how this turned out.

BUT one thing scares me, it isnt the price, I can get by that. IT'S SS ****** ASS QC

Just make sure he isn't the 1 in 6 and you'll be fine.

I chatted with customer service this morning and she said ups and fedex shipped items are charged based on weight.

So... I'm thinking combo vs 2 separate orders = same shipping cost? Also we have to consider will the two items even ship at the same time.

I'm trying to cancel the combo and just order lobo with the $20 off like Collectorcol suggested. The rep said she canceled my order for me but I still see it for now. Will check back later when I get out of class.

This is actually pretty nice. You get a pretty neat EX, Switch out portraits for both the Reg and the EX, He's an absolutely huge statue and if you feel like it for a $100 more you get Dawg too....If I were a bigger lobo fan I'd buy it..

Man Josh, I keep telling myself he won't fit in my collection, he's not on my list of DC characters, I don't have the room for him, and that I just don't need this piece. But damn, look at the work Martin and company put into this piece. He looks absolutely amazeballs. Every time I see him I think of all those Lobo books that are in one of my long comic boxes and it brings back some good memories. Hell, I even collected LEGION. I loved the interaction he had with Dox. I keep telling myself no but I find myself looking at the gallery pics over at SSC's website too often.

If I get through SDCC relatively unscathed, I just may not be able to stop myself from putting in a PO. :slap:lol

Man Josh, I keep telling myself he won't fit in my collection, he's not on my list of DC characters, I don't have the room for him, and that I just don't need this piece. But damn, look at the work Martin and company put into this piece. He looks absolutely amazeballs. Every time I see him I think of all those Lobo books that are in one of my long comic boxes and it brings back some good memories. Hell, I even collected LEGION. I loved the interaction he had with Dox. I keep telling myself no but I find myself looking at the gallery pics over at SSC's website too often.

If I get passed SDCC relatively unscathed, I just may not be able to stop myself from putting in a PO. :slap:lol

:lol He is cool but I, like you, have a list and I'm betting the Flash and something Batman will show before months end, which means no PO for this collector as he, as amazingly cool as he is, isn't must have.

I chatted with customer service this morning and she said ups and fedex shipped items are charged based on weight.

So... I'm thinking combo vs 2 separate orders = same shipping cost? Also we have to consider will the two items even ship at the same time.

I'm trying to cancel the combo and just order lobo with the $20 off like Collectorcol suggested. The rep said she canceled my order for me but I still see it for now. Will check back later when I get out of class.

I was told this morning that we will have to pay separate shipping costs for Dawg and Lobo, and they may not ship at the same time. Seems there is no incentive to order the bundle, at least shipping wise.

I canceled my bundle and will order separately. It takes a while to show as canceled, so, you can't re-order until it shows as canceled. Just have to wait a day or so to re-order.

The Lobo box is going to be so large that I doubt they will be able to fit the Dawg box with it in one package. I would fully expect them to ship separately.

I did the Thor combo and they're shipping separate. Throg comes out in October while it's march or so for Thor. Right now Lobo and Dawg are the same release month, but I'm holding my breathe. Sometime next summer hopefully.

I did the Thor combo and they're shipping separate. Throg comes out in October while it's march or so for Thor. Right now Lobo and Dawg are the same release month, but I'm holding my breathe. Sometime next summer hopefully.

But the elite members, ahem, already got thorg :p
9etyny6y.jpg

Back