Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean include what they they should've in the first place? Half of the people that are ordering Lobo wouldn't be doing so if there was a NRD.

True enough. He'll be my 1st $600 purchase. The only other character that would get me to cancel Lobo and maybe a few other orders would be a PF Darkseid. Which I'm sure would be around the $600 or more range.

I am interested and ordered. This brings back the good old days of no NRD. I have it reserved,but not sure if I will keep. Great sculpt, but if ES is 1500 plus I will cancel.

I am interested and ordered. This brings back the good old days of no NRD. I have it reserved,but not sure if I will keep. Great sculpt, but if ES is 1500 plus I will cancel.
Can't see more than 1,000 even with the lack of NRD...

Ooops! DC so the sky's the limit.

Ha the paint chip on the arm. Awwww man! The Cris Carter of collectors would give that a HUGE c'mon man. In the proto pics?! Ha yeah I'm not expecting to be happy with it on arrival just hoping I can fix it all in the end. I expect that process everytime though these days

Ha the paint chip on the arm. Awwww man! The Cris Carter of collectors would give that a HUGE c'mon man. In the proto pics?! Ha yeah I'm not expecting to be happy with it on arrival just hoping I can fix it all in the end. I expect that process everytime though these days
Actually looks more like a bit of brown paint to me. Possibly used on the chains to make them look a bit duller/dirty.
Not good when the proto has an obvious, no matter how small, flaw.

Actually looks more like a bit of brown paint to me. Possibly used on the chains to make them look a bit duller/dirty.
Not good when the proto has an obvious, no matter how small, flaw.

If i do buy this I will put a ton of tissue and wrap his arm in it with rubber bands. Then put the chains on top of it. Is that brilliant or what? It will prevent scraping :)

If i do buy this I will put a ton of tissue and wrap his arm in it with rubber bands. Then put the chains on top of it. Is that brilliant or what? It will prevent scraping :)

Brilliant is an understatement; you deserve a Nobel Prize. Your mind is more creative than Einstein's and Franklin's combined.:lecture

Having a NRD would give them a more accurate gauge because forcing a 10% deposit gives them a better idea of who's really committed to buying.

Having a NRD would give them a more accurate gauge because forcing a 10% deposit gives them a better idea of who's really committed to buying.
I think wanderlai was saying it gives them a reason to hike it up further.
The higher the better for SS.
Obviously there will be loads more cancellations over people losing 10% deposits.

I think wanderlai was saying it gives them a reason to hike it up further.
The higher the better for SS.
Obviously there will be loads more cancellations over people losing 10% deposits.

I don't see the logic in that. They might as well make the ES 10,000 if they're going to gauge it by the number of people who think they might possibly get it, but have nothing to lose if they decide not to.

There's gonna be so many cancellations on this lmfao.

'Lobo who? Oh he look badass bro an' no NRD Damn bro I'mma PO him bro call me LoBRO'

6 months and several POs later...

CANCELLED

6 months after that...

DIVORCED

Back