Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you said that in the Apocalypse thread too...how'd that work for you?

That was different because I lost interest in apoc after a few days. So I just never looked back until he was all gone. It was a long time. But lobo I will keep an eye on since I do like the DC line more than marvel. I won't let this one slip by unnoticed. No way. I'm just waiting to see my options.

I wasn't planning on getting this, but might change my mind after seeing the alternative portrait. I've never read the comic, but the bulldog looks cool too. Will have to see what else is coming out of CC before I jump though, with the bundle we're talking $750. At first I thought the $579 was with the bundle which was not bad and I'd have probably bought on impulse.

He said Apoc was too small and should be a Comiquette at that size.
Now he's in there every day crying about the WL :nono

He did seem small in the pics. But in person he's much bigger. This is the first time this has happen. I will take note on Lobo and not make this mistake again.

That was different because I lost interest in apoc after a few days. So I just never looked back until he was all gone. It was a long time. But lobo I will keep an eye on since I do like the DC line more than marvel. I won't let this one slip by unnoticed. No way. I'm just waiting to see my options.
Order or lose out. Simple!

Oh but you'll lose all the attention you continually seek.

Order the Ex with 'COMICCON14' then get the Dawg later with next months code.
Cheaper than the combined discount.
:goodpost:

I have no idea who Lobo is and super heroes aren't my thing, but with the above idea, and the Rob Zombie, death metal-look, I'm gonna pull the trigger. I can always cancel when the next thing, I don't want or need, comes out.

My ARH Medusa was cheaper than this including shipping and that piece is a MUST own. This statue is finely detailed and looks badass but I just dont see how it costs $579 when my Skaar ex was not even $400 and that badboy is huge!!!!!

So the best deal is to buy Lobo EX with the COMICCON14 code then buy the dawg once a new discount code is posted?

Back