Living dead dolls Jason Voorhees...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe all orders, no matter if they are from ClubMez or Mezco Direct, will be shipped to the buyers. Unlike Sideshow, you will not be able to just pick it up at the con.

There seems to be quite a poopstorm brewing over this figure. Seems Mezco only allowed ClubMez members to purchase 1 of the figures, but allowed orders of up to 12 on the Mezco Direct site. The people who paid to join the Club in order to buy this are fuming.

ZombieReign said:
There seems to be quite a poopstorm brewing over this figure. Seems Mezco only allowed ClubMez members to purchase 1 of the figures, but allowed orders of up to 12 on the Mezco Direct site. The people who paid to join the Club in order to buy this are fuming.

I missed this part. I ordered through ClubMez and thought there was a limit of 1 per person. That definitely should have been consistent across the board. There was really a limit of 12 through Mezco Direct? That's crazy.

They are still available on the direct site ... here is the part that shows the limit

ADVANCE PRE-ORDER*

Jason Voorhees, one of the most recognizable characters in horror is resurrected as a Living Dead Doll.

The design of Living Dead Doll Jason Voorhees is based on the film Friday The 13th Part III. He is fully posable and stands approximately 10” tall and includes removable mask, machete and real cloth clothing.

This special version is the third release in our Living Dead Dolls Presents line.

This item is expected to ship late July/August 2006.

*There is no convention pickup this year. Order this item online to secure your figure in advance and have it shipped to your door.

Please note: There is a 12 piece limit on this product. Mezco Direct may allocate or cancel any order over this quantity without notice

The difference, as I understand it, between the Club Mez and the Mezco Direct orders is:

If you place your order as a Club Mez member during the scheduled order period, you are GUARANTEED to get one no matter how many orders are placed. If you go through Mezco Direct, it's limited to a "first come, first served" basis.

It's entirely possible that they could oversell on the Mezco Direct pre-orders and have to cancel some of the later orders.

So are these going to be sold at the con? I have a friend who is going & is going to try & get me one of the Vincent Price figures.

Club Mez fans were limited to one becasue they were gauranteed a figure and the shipping was free as well as getting a free Mezco figure with it as well. So I guess Mezco decided with free shipping for Club Mez members that they couldnt afford to ship more than one piece for free and end up selling all of them to just the club members. Nobody on the Mez boards seem to be all that angry about it.

Kabukiman said:
Mine shipped Friday, I should have pics up by Saturday :chew

Unless someone beats me to it :peace

When did you order yours? I was charged over a week ago and mine still haven't shipped yet :banghead :banghead

Actually, I'm not sure when I ordered :monkey1

My sister in-law is a club mez member and ordered me a Jason when it was up for club mez members only. I think she ordered it the first day it was available to club mez members.

I see my CC was charged for the 2 I ordered from MezcoDirect last week as well. When I emailed them asking when it was shipping, I was told they were shipping within the next 10 days, so notices should be going out this week. Can't wait to get thim, as the photos I have seen are awesome!

ZombieReign said:
I see my CC was charged for the 2 I ordered from MezcoDirect last week as well. When I emailed them asking when it was shipping, I was told they were shipping within the next 10 days, so notices should be going out this week. Can't wait to get thim, as the photos I have seen are awesome!

Yeah that's what they are saying on the ClubMez board, what has me nervous though is that the ClubMez orders were supposedly shipping a week before the Mezco Direct orders. I ordered mine that first day through ClubMez as well.

I just got word that Jason has arrived! Though I won't actually be able to see him until tomorrow :monkey2

I'll post some pics tomorrow.

I opened him up up my Jason and I couldn't be happier! I never bought a Living Dead Dolls anything before so I wasn't sure what to expect. There's no articulation to be heard of other than shoulders and legs, but that's okay.

Im no photographer by any stretch of the imagination, but here are some pics:

looks great!!

Of course mine still hasn't shipped :banghead :banghead

I've emailed them and just get the standard response that they are shipping in waves.

My only concern is that according to their forum Mezco direct orders started shipping this past week. Mine is a Club Mez order which I expected to ship first. Maybe some day

I just got mine today.... a TOTAL surprise.... as I never got any notice at all... But still... a pretty nice one nontheless.

I'm much more happy and impressed with this than I thought I'd be. He's gonna be a nice part of the collection, I don't foresee myself boxing him up or anything. If you are a Jason fan.... you have to get him.... Not to be missed... :D

Here are a few hastily taken pics....

139157145O964693950.jpg

139157162O354973758.jpg

139157213O556831391.jpg

139157226O146418236.jpg

139158039O193313635.jpg

Back