Living Dead Doll Trick r Treat Sam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to keep him in the box too because it is a nice box although I just had to see under that mask and was really impressed plus you can't see his accessories in the box so out he came

Mine will probably come out too. Gotta see that lollipop too.

I bought two so if one of the boxes is mint, I may just leave that one on a shelf, boxed.

Did any of you buy any others? I ordered Pinhead, Beetlejuice and Ash.

I was thinking about beetlejuice and Ash I don't collect these actually they are a little bit to "cute" for me but they hold some of my favorite licenses and I've got Sam and the headless Horseman and I love both of them so I might just get beetle juice and Ash to they are addicting

I got the three Halloween jack o lanterns and I have the red EE exclusive pinhead on order.

3091b05eed2350f6efc45c9ac1aac5af.jpg

Last edited:
And 666 of each. Too bad they are not officially numbered though.

I just saw that. I like that glow in the dark one. I just bought a couple black lights for half off at Spirit to make my Scream masks glow. Now I'm thinking of getting a bunch of glow stuff for the room lol. Not sure it that's worth $50 to me or not though.

Looks like Mezco has a few more Sam's on the website if you missed him

Last edited:
Thanks for that heads up, I just ordered one from Mezco since Entertainment Earth are still on back order.

He arrived yesterday and is just too cute. Took one out of the box and left the other in. I love this little thing.

Really awesome figure! The only negatives in my opinion is that the hands aren't painted at all and he doesn't like to stand up on his own, I wish he also held on to his lollipop as opposed to it sticking to his hand with a peg.

His temporary home until I buy a new Shelf next weekend. I don't want to risk Annabelle getting mad...

My girlfriend has fell in love with Sam (we both did) and she's not a collector but is dying for a Sam doll/plushie. I'll definitely get her the 15" when it's available but she wanted this for Valentines Day.

I see people saying it doesn't stand well. Because of that I was thinking of skipping this and waiting for the 15". How bad is the balance? Can you get it to stand securely or is it a notorious shelf-diver?

My girlfriend has fell in love with Sam (we both did) and she's not a collector but is dying for a Sam doll/plushie. I'll definitely get her the 15" when it's available but she wanted this for Valentines Day.

I see people saying it doesn't stand well. Because of that I was thinking of skipping this and waiting for the 15". How bad is the balance? Can you get it to stand securely or is it a notorious shelf-diver?

After messing with him for a bit he does indeed stand on his own, it was just a bit tricky and for the first few days he kept falling down. I'm happy to say that he stands up on his own perfectly now.

Back