• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ones Customs Leatherface Full set, Beto Friday 13th part 3 Battle Damaged

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gamesmaster86

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm selling a Ones Customs TCM '03 Leatherface full set. Looking for a quick sale here for this fantastic piece. Unfortunately having to sell as something else has come up. Comes with everything in the pictures and is custom made by One himself. The blade on the chainsaw is also metal which isn't the case for a lot of of these. Detail and workmanship is incredible here. The price is $1200 plus postage if outside the UK

IMG_0828.jpgIMG_0834.jpgIMG_0832.jpgIMG_0831.jpgIMG_0830.jpgIMG_0833.jpg

I'm also selling a genuine Betomatali FF Part 3 Battle damaged Jason figure. Acquired it from someone who split the set and made a second figure of it. Uses the same ACI body as the full set, outfit tailored by LU's assistant and obviously the Headsculpt, and mask are from the full Friday the 13th part 3 set by Beto. Quality speaks for itself. Comes with a wooden style base and a bloodied axe, however this is not the original beto one.
Few things to note. The legs are tacked into the shoes, but there are no stability problems or posing issues. The right arm apparently has a joint issue which means a repair was done with a screw. It is completely pose able and the only thing I would recommend you not do is fully extend that arm to the side, which is unlikely for a pose anyway :) The ACI bodies are known to be stiff. I'm writing all this up so I can be as completely open as I can be, to avoid any issues after sale.
All this being said, it will display no differently and looks fantastic on display!

Asking £500 delivered in the UK

IMG_0306.JPGIMG_0307.JPGIMG_0296.jpgIMG_0297.jpgIMG_0298.jpg

Lastly I'm selling a Three Zero Dead space 3 Isaac Clarke Snow Suit Exclusive figure. Come with art and shippers box, in excellent condition and displayed for a very short time. Comes with the additional exclusive unmasked headsculpt. Asking £200 plus shipping

Please contact me for further information or questions.

Last edited:
Re: Ones Customs Halloween 6 myers

Bump - hearing reasonable offers. You can add this great piece to your collection, in time to Halloween :)

Buy with confidence! This guy is awesome.

OK, I'm willing to include a H6 sculpted pumpkin that came with the figure too. Will upload a picture later.

Re: Ones Customs Halloween 6 myers and Betomatali Myers / Halloween headsculpt RARE

Price updated as well as new pictures and items added

Re: Ones Customs Halloween 6 myers and Betomatali Myers / Halloween headsculpt REDUCE

Need the money, so I've lowered the price and I'm now losing money

Re: Ones Customs Halloween 6 myers and Betomatali Myers / Halloween headsculpt REDUCE

Offering free shipping in the US if paid before Tuesday as I'll be in Florida

I'm interested in the part 6 myers figure! Let me know if it's still availabile and we can work out a payment

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Right, I need to sell these now as I have a pre-order to pay for. Now accepting the following prices on these pieces:

£550 for ones customs Halloween 6 prototype
£200 for Betomatali Ultra rare Halloween Michael Myers headsculpt
£100 for Three Zero Isaac Clarke Dead Space 3 snow suit exclusive.

Prices include paypal fees but not shipping.

Back