Living dead dolls Jason Voorhees...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rentu said:
is this a collect and go type thing or can I just pick one up at the con??:monkey1

I believe they will be available at the con, but not sure how many. They started preorders for club members last Friday and through this Thursday those preorders have a guaranteed availability. Any orders placed after Thursday are not guaranteed and are good only while quantities last. So I'm sure they have set a certain amount aside for direct sales at the con, just not sure how many.

its already sold out, but i'll definitely be getting him at the con. :cool:

Toe, How do you know its sold out:confused: There supposed to go on sale at 12:00 eastern time today.....

Shaihulud said:
Toe, How do you know its sold out:confused: There supposed to go on sale at 12:00 eastern time today.....

It could be sold out. These have been on sale for ClubMez members for a week already. Club members had a 1 week preorder window that started last Friday 6/2.

I was glued to the PC last week waiting for them to go up.

(&*^&*%^&*%*%*(^(&^(*^(^(&%^$^£%"$!$*&)_(+(+)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They only bleeding well ship to the US and Canada!!!!!

That's me on e-bay then.

Hello Mezco & Gentle Giant - there are collectors in the UK and other parts of the world you know......

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Its 12 pm est and they're still not for sale !!!!!

I was going to pass on this one with all the stuff I have coming from SS next month but I just had to get him. Man my wife is going to kill me.

Shaihulud said:
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Its 12 pm est and they're still not for sale !!!!!

It was about an hour and half before they actually went on sale for club members last week and the site actually went down briefly right before the items actually went up for sale.

abstractharmony said:
(&*^&*%^&*%*%*(^(&^(*^(^(&%^$^£%"$!$*&)_(+(+)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They only bleeding well ship to the US and Canada!!!!!

That's me on e-bay then.

Hello Mezco & Gentle Giant - there are collectors in the UK and other parts of the world you know......

I have a feeling that Forbidden Planet may make them available to UK customers. They've had exclusives on sale before in their magazine...

Yeah, I had to get it.... I figure seeing as though I am certainly focusing on Jason merch, it would be cool to have this as one of the stranger items to have round out everything else. Plus, it's just bloody as hell...

AND I LIKES ME SOME BLOOD!!!
:D :D

Nahh:confused: figure is still available..but somehow it gives me an error message when I try to order with paypal...Bahh I'll get it somehow...

oxbeard said:
I believe they will be available at the con, but not sure how many. They started preorders for club members last Friday and through this Thursday those preorders have a guaranteed availability. Any orders placed after Thursday are not guaranteed and are good only while quantities last. So I'm sure they have set a certain amount aside for direct sales at the con, just not sure how many.

Seems I spoke prematurely. Was just browsing their site again and noticed this

*There is no convention pickup this year. Order this item online to secure your figure in advance and have it shipped to your door.

Not sure if this means you can't order early and pick your order up at the con or if it means they won't be selling them at the con. Anyone know for sure??

oxbeardNot sure if this means you can't order early and pick your order up at the con or if it means they won't be selling them at the con. Anyone know for sure??[/QUOTE said:
i would like to know this as well. this is new to me.

Back