Linkin Park's Chester Bennington: Gone at Age 41

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently the wife's twitter was hacked because she made a tweet saying she was cheating on him but then it was deleted and then another tweet saying he was killed.
Kinda crazy that someone would do that

Usually not into this kind of thread as death is apart of life or non-life that is. But discussion seems to popup.

I always thought that dude was a complete idiot but hes actually really smart. I liked the video as well.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Video floating around now that says this dude and Chris Cornell were murdered cause they were about to expose some hollywood sex traffic or something. :dunnno

Video floating around now that says this dude and Chris Cornell were murdered cause they were about to expose some hollywood sex traffic or something. :dunnno

Yeah ive seen that. Kind of dangerous to even talk about

1dj1lv.jpg

I don't delve into conspiracy theories, but it's strange that Chester Bennington took his own life, after he seemed to be enjoying the recent tours. I guess you can never tell what's going through someone's mind, or the inner turmoil that they're facing on a given day.

Really regret never getting to see my favorite vocalist live. never really cried over celeb death before but did today. I've been listening the last few hours and man this sucks , so hard to believe seemed happy about the tour but alot of his last cocerts when he's in the crowd looks like he's saying goodbye and alot of his songs do as well really sad makes me feel he had been planning for some time . I hope you found peace. we will miss you Chester RIP

Just watched some of the conspiracy stuff. I watched it with a grain of salt, but seems odd someone is able to hang themselves with that exercise cord, and why would Chester sing at Chris funeral and then kill himself a week later? Seems off

i've seen people hang themselves from the bottom of their bed/low lying furniture with just a t shirt. its not nice.

Back