Lincoln

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm gonna be up to my ears in Bond this weekend, anyway. I wouldn't get around to Lincoln until next week either way.

I really need to get the Lincoln soundtrack--I was listening to the samples on iTunes and wanted them to keep going.

I was surprised to learn that no theatre in the Orlando area will be showing Lincoln until its wide release. Being such a big city, I assumed there would be at least one theatre showing it. I guess not!

My goodness the only theater within a thirty mile radius (or perhaps even more) of me that is showing this movie is way out in the heart of Seattle. This is ridiculous. I was very excited to see this movie, but they went for a very restricted release at least around here. The worst part is that I see bus advertisements for it on the sides of buses. Why advertise a movie if it isn't even playing in your area?

Guess I'll have to wait till Netflix gets it :(

It doesn't come out to general theaters until Friday Monger. It was just an early release to select theaters last weekened.

Ah is that the case? Shows how uninformed I am :gah: My friends and I were in a panic since we were very excited to see this film. There's still hope then :peace

Caught showing tonight. Fantastic. I'll take some time to reflect on it...but...it was good.

DDL was of course very good, but Tommy Lee Jones nearly stole the show. It may have just been the way he was written, with his particular film moments, but damned if he didn't perform.

Just got back from seeing it myself. As usual I absolutely love DDL and his acting always amazes me. It's amazing how different he is in each film and how complete his characters feel. He did a terrific job as Lincoln. Another heavy hitter that caught me off guard was Tommy Lee Jones though. He also did a fantastic job and I very much enjoyed his character. These were too incredible acting jobs put into one film and it really was very engaging. It excites me to think what DDL will do next and I very much hope he and Tommy can take leading roles in a film together at least once more in the future.

Back