LIMTOYS - Outlaws From The West - The Cowboy 1/6 scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my god, how did I forget about the coat? Probably the most obvious piece of clothing to add considering he's wearing it at both the start and end of RDR2, and it also looks absolutely great on him.
Indeed so. The winter clothing of Arthur and John was done incredibly well I think. This coat is pretty awesome in my book

Attachments

• tumblr_pu1ds57RKi1xlyau1o3_r1_500.jpg
    tumblr_pu1ds57RKi1xlyau1o3_r1_500.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 0
  • western coat 5.jpg
    western coat 5.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
My understanding is that LIMTOYs shall not venture down this trail going by what has previously been discussed. At one point it looked as if Dutch may in doubt, he survives but with reduced accessories and shall be the end of the line. Master Team American Venom figure if pre orders are good may decide to continue. I see the thirst and desire for more kit, I hope I am wrong.

Last edited:
My understanding is that LIMTOYs shall not venture down this trail going by what has previously been discussed. At one point it looked as if Dutch may in doubt, he survives but with reduced accessories and shall be the end of the line. Master Team American Venom figure if pre orders are good may decide to continue. I see the thirst and desire for more kit, I hope I am wrong.
I could definitely see/understand Dutch not having anywhere near the accessories of Arthur and John, and I am no doubt thankful that Dutch did survive the chopping block. In a way I hated Dutch quite a bit after Arthur dies in the Beaver Hollow Chapter, and he just looks at Arthur for a little bit then walks away. He did get a little less disdain from me after he shot Micah in American Venom and allowed John to end Micah.
Nonetheless, Dutch is a central character in the Red Dead universe, and I'll get a two figure pre order of him for that fact. It will be interesting to see what LIM will give us with Dutch as he wasn't a playable character.

@R_R_X I'm playing through the Yakuza series for the first time and I think you guys should do figures for Kiryu and Majima. There isn't any 1/6 scale figures for them yet. Asmus did 1/8 scale versions, but not 1/6 scale. I would think they would sell well in Japan.
They did 1/6th before the 1/12 but they are long gone now.

Popping back in just to reiterate how excited I am for this figure!! Trying not to get my hopes up that it releases in Q4 because we haven't gotten much word for a while but it's hard not to when I'm so excited haha.

Also, on the topic of Yakuza, I think Lim could make super good figs, especially if the demand is right on them- Regardless, the reveal in the trailer for the new game got me pretty emotional. You know the one.

Hoping that I'm not being annoying by saying this, but I'm so excited about this figure!! Whenever I order like literally anything, I get really anxious about it until it's in my hands, so it's hard not to constantly post about how excited I am lmao. Hoping they have an update to give us soon on its status, and even if they don't, I'll still be eagerly awaiting!! :)

Back