Lifesize t1000 project *finished*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lifesize t1000 project *updated pics *

Don't let the cops ever look thru a window with that guy . You might hear a loud knock on the door

Nice but that's easy to make. All I gotta do is kill my neighbor leave him in the freezing snow, dress him up, position him as he's freezing and stiffening up and when fully frozen hacksaw his legs to the desired height and voila! T-1000 baby Only thing is I gotta keep him in a really cold room:lol:rotfl:lecture

Dam ! my secrets out lol :thud:

Nice little set up :)

whats the terminator in the middle ?

If I get the chance, il build another ;)

Thanks for the kind comments guys. Im hoping to have this finished this week or there abouts.

Toying with the idea of doing another version where he just starts to freeze so you would see more flesh and water drips begining to freeze. Will be a closed mouth version but something to think about.

Just arnolds jacket from t2 :)

Hope you can build another one, and you know who to call if you plan on selling it hahaha again, amazing job!

Nice little set up :)

whats the terminator in the middle ?

If I get the chance, il build another ;)

Pretty much finished him off today. Added more painted frozen areas and changed the glasses. Was going to try an experiment but decided I liked them the way they were. Also added the hand and snapped off fragments, I wish I had room for a bigger base to add more legs and boots. Maybe another day :)

Back