Life size IM Bust (warning.....LONG!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks sweet Power. Love that display room! :rock

Where you going to display him?

ok Last post :D

thanks, the room is still a work in progress so i have the slighest idea where he will be displayed :lol

but i'm sue i'll find a spot, i keep making fun of my wife telling her he's gonna e displayed in the bedroom :lol....she loves the bust, but not that much :D

Exams went surprisingly well. I got the highest grade in one of my classes, which is nice just to hold above my classmates heads once in a while. :lol I've got 7 more between now and May, so I'm not out of the woods yet.

Take care! :rock

AWESOME MAN, CONGRATS!!!
Damn, 7 more, well best of luck!!! :duff

Hope you guys enjoyed the pics, and if anyone is on the fence about grabbin one of these, hopefully i swayed you in the right direction, Cause he's Friggin Awesome!!!

k...i'm out!!

Looks pretty good...I would like to see some closer shots of inside the neck area. It doesnt surprise me your WL converted...I would bet SS still has an entire room still stocked with these things. The paint app looks good so far on yours but the pics are a little blurry to tell. The one thing that always bugged me about this piece (besides its many other issues) is the uneven surface. From what I can tell from your pics it looks like this is still an issue.

Chris

Looks pretty good...I would like to see some closer shots of inside the neck area. It doesnt surprise me your WL converted...I would bet SS still has an entire room still stocked with these things. The paint app looks good so far on yours but the pics are a little blurry to tell. The one thing that always bugged me about this piece (besides its many other issues) is the uneven surface. From what I can tell from your pics it looks like this is still an issue.

Chris

no uneven surfaces here, especially after i gave it a polish, the light refelection off this is insane, when i took a pic i looked at it and said the same thing then looked at the bust and it's not there, it's all about how the light is reflecting off it that gives it that uneven surface look.

As for inside and behind the neck, there are no white or patchy areas but if you ran your finger inside the neck it did feel rough, but after a wipe down and a polish, and a lot of elbow grease its smooth and red :D

I must say the pics really do not do this thing any justice however good your camera is. I to got this about 6 weeks ago and it still blows me away. Im so impressed with it that im seriously considering getting the mark 2 at a very steep price but i know how rare they are. Only problem i have is that id have to sell my tumbler to make way and im really not sure weather i want to but these busts are so special.
The guy i got mine from had him waxed and it looks so much better with a shiney finish and darker tone to the colour.

Back