Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally backed it lol. I'll most likely keep this version in box, then buy another to display and play. :)

they are almost hitting the 750k$ goal, selling at least 1300 dolls not counting multiples & retailers. Despite skepticism, this KS campaign is a success & did it purpose. At least 4 of my friends (& myself) bought the doll & we never heard of this company before.

Never heard of it either. Thought this was a custom. They did an amazing job. Not even the real life movie props from the film on eBay that go for 1000 look this good

Looks like you can now preorder on the website. But gotta pay through PayPal

Looks like you can now preorder on the website. But gotta pay through PayPal

Kickstarter backers will also get special pricing on these New Accessories

The Child's Play Helmet
The Child's Play Hammer
The Child's Play Doll Bib
The Child's Play Battery Pack
The Child's Play Cereal Box

Lol well thank goodness I actually want a good Chucky doll and not some actual doll with accessories and a bib lol

I don't get it BBTS shipping international is only $36 or $42. Something must be wrong cant be that cheap to Australia.

This is BS. Had I known this, I would have went this route, to give me more time to save. I guess the Kickstarter exclusive isn’t so “exclusive” after all.

There was a special pledge for retailers part of the KS, not sure why BBTS just released theirs after the campaign.

Just placed my order through BBTS as well. I currently own two of the 1:1 Child’s Play Dolls produced by Sideshow. I bought both when they were originally released and one is still sealed in the brown shipper. I tend to display the open one around Halloween and this one will compliment it beautifully!! I just really hope Trick or Treat delivers a good product! Fingers crossed!

Back