Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Big Bad Toy Store Kickstarter pack was sold out when I went to order this morning. It’s back up now.

Oh wow really!? Maybe they only have a few available then.

Looks like Trick or Treat Studios closed out the KickStarter package. The doll is only available to preorder on the site with only the box included.

I suggest if anyone is on the fence, jump on the BBTS preorder to get the free extras while you still can.

Nice I got it!! Thanks guys
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool!
Man I’m really looking forward to this piece. This will be my first piece from TOT Studios so fingers crossed that they will deliver an outstanding product!

So, what was the benefit for those that bought the Kickstarter, besides having to pay the full price up front?

The only benefit would have been for those who purchased the “Friends til the End” package (1 of 50 at $700.00) that will be receiving a certificate signed by Brad Dourif in addition to the extras. Otherwise the BBTS Kickstarter Package is the “Wanna Play” package that includes all the unlocked Kickstarter levels including the numbered holographic sticker. So, until these “Wanna Play” Kickstarter Packages are gone (unknown how many BBTS bought) you will be receiving a numbered piece and all the extras.

But honestly, that “Friends til the End” benefit isn’t much of a benefit at all. I’ve met Brad Dourif on several occasions and have received his signature. I can tell you from first hand experience that he charges no where near, or even in the same universe, as much as $200.00.

Grab em while their hot from BBTS!

I would've ordered this if Chucky would've talked. And if he was shipped with a pony. That pooped rainbows. :wink1::wink1::monkey3

Just thought I would add some attempt at humor to the thread as there has been much roller coastering of opinions ranging from ecstatic to hateful. If I were a bigger Chucky fan, I would be all over this thing. It looks great. But since I ain't, the little NECA figure for $25 fills my bill for the character quite nicely,lol. Kudos to all who got one, and I hope yours arrives with the pony,lol.

I would've ordered this if Chucky would've talked. And if he was shipped with a pony. That pooped rainbows. :wink1::wink1::monkey3

Just thought I would add some attempt at humor to the thread as there has been much roller coastering of opinions ranging from ecstatic to hateful. If I were a bigger Chucky fan, I would be all over this thing. It looks great. But since I ain't, the little NECA figure for $25 fills my bill for the character quite nicely,lol. Kudos to all who got one, and I hope yours arrives with the pony,lol.

I don’t understand the pony comment. What do you mean?

It was a jab at all the perks the Kickstarter threw in. "Perks" like a box,lo:wink1:l. There are folks on a couple forums I visit (maybe even here) that were rightly miffed about a box being considered a perk.lol. So I was throwing the "pony that poops rainbows" as a potential perk that would've forced my hand into buying one. It isn't a very funny joke if I gotta explain it,lol. :lecture:slap:lol

It was a jab at all the perks the Kickstarter threw in. "Perks" like a box,lo:wink1:l. There are folks on a couple forums I visit (maybe even here) that were rightly miffed about a box being considered a perk.lol. So I was throwing the "pony that poops rainbows" as a potential perk that would've forced my hand into buying one. It isn't a very funny joke if I gotta explain it,lol. :lecture:slap:lol

I don’t know why you would be upset about perks. Perks are just that, a bonus. TOT Studios said early on that they will be “unlocking” them all anyway and would be including the Good Guys box regardless of the goals that were reached. In my opinion, the Voodoo knife being included is pretty cool. And if you don’t get the Kickstarter version you can still get it purchased separately through their site. I also like the idea that mine will be numbered with an edition. Are you saying that you didn’t order one because there weren’t any freebies that were cool enough for you included? That’s a bit strange to me because the main reason to be making your purchase should be for the Good Guys Doll, not the extras.

Kee-ripes, switch to decaf. I wasn't buying one anyway, brother. I wasn't upset by perks. I wasn't upset by anything. I was posting that some people needed to lighten up because they were upset (in some cases, maybe they were justified, like with a box not being part of the deal.) IT WAS A JOKE. Based on other people's reactions as to why THEY didn't order. If English isn't your native tongue, perhaps my explanation is being lost in the translation. If it is, maybe you need to look up the definition of what a joke is.

I don't like Chucky enough to spend that much money on one, or devote that much real estate to him. I am happy for those who did, and was trying to express some levity and get a luagh. Instead, I am getting a lecture. Apparently it wasn't funny....I got it. I don't want to be responsible for either an aneurysm or coronary episode, so I will refrain from posting any more levity and instead will be an interested observer. Yeesh.:lecture

Has anyone received the email for shipping info?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So TOTS lied about the Kickstarter items being exclusive? I just rewatched the promo video and it was all about the “Kickstarter Exclusive” items. Not a great way to start a project, with lies.

So TOTS lied about the Kickstarter items being exclusive? I just rewatched the promo video and it was all about the “Kickstarter Exclusive” items. Not a great way to start a project, with lies.

Maybe the stickers are exclusive? Haha

I could care less about it really. The only reward I cared about was the box so I’m glad that’s included

Yeah, that parts a bit bothersome... what I understood when I pledged was that later on you'd be able to buy just the figure (presumably shipped in a bag like the rest of their masks,etc) in the future, but if you paid up front you got all the unlocked stuff and that was the only time that stuff (aside from the knife which they already sell) would be available.

Now, it seems retailers also got it... and if you buy from them after KS you still get the box, which is the most important thing.

The kickster was opened up to retailers so they probably pledged x amount and secured stock to sell. At least we know now that their next project that retailers can secure stock and just buy it through them if its cheaper.

There has certainly been a lot of BS surrounding this piece. Trick or Treat Studios are black belt spinmasters. They will deflect and spin everything in their favor no matter what the truth is.

However, even with all the Kickstarter EX nonsense, I'm happy as hell I have the best looking Chucky doll I've ever seen coming my way. I could care less about BBTS offering these for sale $31 less. My order is guaranteed, and I'm getting one. That's that!

I think I grabbed the last one off BBTS unless they restock again.
Gives me 2 of the Kickstarter Chuckys. One to display/play and one to keep in box. :)

Back