Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear it's officially official... I jumped in on the $700 option; kind of dumb as the signature is definitely not worth it. But I figured if I ever get hard up for cash it might be a good thing to have invested in early :lol

The piece looks great and I'm hopeful that they will give the final product the attention to detail a $500 collectible deserves. I recently picked up the Gremlin puppet (the green guy, not a Mogwai) and for $200 it feels like the quality of the piece and paint work is appropriate.

All stretch goals unlocked just like they promised. Looks like this time they kept their word. They have said that if you order from their site you will get the doll and yellow box just not the other stretch goals.

I’m happy that they followed through on unlocking all the stretch goals, but I feel like this Kickstarter gimmick was a failed experiment. I’m not so sure I shouldn’t have just waited and bought it from a retailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm I don’t think I’ll have enough tiger it in two days. So I’m guessing a retailer is the other way to go.

You will get the box through retail and that is the most important thing. It's not an ex or fail.

Ok good. So do we know when retail starts? Once the Kickstarter ends? Def don’t wanna miss out on this but don’t have the money right now to get the Kickstarter version .

Ok good. So do we know when retail starts? Once the Kickstarter ends? Def don’t wanna miss out on this but don’t have the money right now to get the Kickstarter version .

They'll be selling this doll as long as they have the license. It doesn't have an ES. You will be fine ordering it down the line.

Ya, looks like the only extra the kickstarter people will have will be that lame holographic sticker

They are saying the kickstarter will have further add ons to buy but those same add ons will probably be on sale also on their store.

They are saying the kickstarter will have further add ons to buy but those same add ons will probably be on sale also on their store.

Yes. All the items will be on sale on their website separately but all come included with the kickstarter version. The knife is a nice extra btw along with the box.

I'm leaning on waiting for retail...but does anyone know what price they will be? I assume $500, but IDK....I don't want to wait for retail and find out it will be $600 on average.

Need help....only 15 hours left to go. LOL

Yea it’s hard to decide and like will retail be up soon? Hoping it won’t be like 1000 or something

it will be 500$, they stated that before. the only reason I would get it from retail if the fund is not available, otherwise KS is the way to go.

If they do the scarred Chucky I hope it’s more bride of Chucky then seed of Chucky . Something always looked weird about the seed of Chucky version but I can never put my finger on it. Maybe it was the light hair and how he looked bright and more “ friendly” since it was a comedy.

"And yes, we're doing Bride of Chucky and Tiffany"

I was speaking to one of their staff that is what they told me. You wish might come true.

Edit: They are doing Glenn also.

Back