Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! Can’t wait for bride. We don’t have many Chucky toys anymore tbh.Well we do but they suck. Can’t wait for a proper rendition of bride of Chucky .

I cant wait for Tiffany and looking forward to scarred Chucky as i don't have one. Really happy with the quality (if its the same as the production piece we have seen) and the price. Shipping is very pricey that is the only disappointment.

Okay, an evil Chucky might actually tempt me. This one's cool, but it's not particularly intimidating. For $500.00.

Okay, an evil Chucky might actually tempt me. This one's cool, but it's not particularly intimidating. For $500.00.

Funny thing is in all the movies when evil Chucky is yelling and making the mean Chucky faces I think it's hysterically awesome and insanely entertaining.

The Good Guy doll with the honest face in my opinion is the scariest thing in the franchise. It's his disguise, you cant tell if it's Tommy or Chucky or whoever. One second he could be on a rampage killing everyone in the room and when the cops walk in he turns into a 'Good Guy' no one believes you and now you're the psycho.

That's why I'm getting this doll, everytime he turned from Chucky into the loveable 'Good Guy' in every single movie...I yell at my TV, "YOU LITTLE ****ING SNEAKY BASTARD" :lol

Last edited:
So we’re getting the box? Cool. I doubt they make it to 750k in the next 2 weeks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am getting them all bad guy good guy tiffany. Not sure ill get their son if they decide to do one (they never mentioned he was in the plans).

So we’re getting the box? Cool. I doubt they make it to 750k in the next 2 weeks...

They have said the other day not only will we get the yellow box we will get the sticker also (the 1 million unlock).

On Facebook they practically guaranteed it more than 10x (in the comments/replied on different posts). were getting ALL the stretch goals pledging through Kickstarter.

When someone asked on Tuesday if we'll get the box cause it doesn't look like we'll hit $750,000 pledges TOTS replied:

Trick Or Treat Studios said:
Don't worry, all the Stretch Goals will be unlocked!

Sounds good. Just pledged. [emoji1303][emoji4]

Until they release something official, that's a statement they can easily back away from months from now. Nothing in the kickstarter states that. And thats what you bought.

Until they release something official, that's a statement they can easily back away from months from now. Nothing in the kickstarter states that. And thats what you bought.

Of course they can back out of it. But they have plans for scarred Chucky and Tiffany. Do you think people will trust them if they go back on their word and support them in other campaigns? That's a no from me.

Of course they can back out of it. But they have plans for scarred Chucky and Tiffany. Do you think people will trust them if they go back on their word and support them in other campaigns? That's a no from me.

They have screwed people over on the Billy props before, and people still are looking at buying this because it's expected to be nicer since it's a higher price point. I'm not going to buy a $500 Chucky w/o a ****ing box. That's ridiculous. Their Kickstarter page for weeks has all but stalled out. There is ZERO chance of them reaching $750k in 7 days. ZERO.

They said anyone who purchased the doll would receive all of the goals.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

They have screwed people over on the Billy props before, and people still are looking at buying this because it's expected to be nicer since it's a higher price point. I'm not going to buy a $500 Chucky w/o a ****ing box. That's ridiculous. Their Kickstarter page for weeks has all but stalled out. There is ZERO chance of them reaching $750k in 7 days. ZERO.

i get where you're coming from but we are getting ALL the goals.

The Box is going to be included. If you want the doll and box for $500, you have to pledge, regardless of the 750k thereshold.

I was the saying the same thing like 5-10 pages back. Dude don't worry we're getting everything. If you order after the Kickstarter, you can buy get doll on their site and it won't include the box. These Kickstarter versions are going to sell for decent mo he after they are delivered-sold out.

Long story short, pledge, get the doll and then box.

i get where you're coming from but we are getting ALL the goals.

The Box is going to be included. If you want the doll and box for $500, you have to pledge, regardless of the 750k thereshold.

I was the saying the same thing like 5-10 pages back. Dude don't worry we're getting everything. If you order after the Kickstarter, you can buy get doll on their site and it won't include the box. These Kickstarter versions are going to sell for decent mo he after they are delivered-sold out.

Long story short, pledge, get the doll and then box.

Even the people that haven't pledged but buy the doll later on will get a windowed box.

I wonder what retailers will pick this up? Are we talking stores or online stores?

aaaaand they made it official

95d32f327095c7e5ce006cb15f40b98a.jpg

Back