Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First name Andy like the movie lol?

His cp2/3 sculpt are decent. The shirt isn't too bad. This is why I figured his doll would be around 800. Not the 1.6K he told me down the line lmao

01f2282c490bd88867264d8ec4127278.jpg

281cf42936bc69b655b0a22eb083c5e5.jpg

yup, his name is andy,

id stay away, his works poor, heaps of air bubbles in his shoe casting etc

go with Tenoch, top work for the price

I'm gonna wait to see what Trick or Treat Studios Life Size Chucky is going to look like. ;)

yup, his name is andy,

id stay away, his works poor, heaps of air bubbles in his shoe casting etc

go with Tenoch, top work for the price
Interesting. You bought one from him or?

It's all good. I was never going to spend 1600 on a Chucky doll lol. Tenoch is super affordable to a certain extent.

I bought my Chucky doll from tenoch arts who is on Facebook. Unless you mean the replica prop which I made :)

I think trick or treat will do maybe a decent Chucky. But there current good guy mask is missing one of the most important aspects... The starry eyes.

Did I come to the right place fellas? :)
I'm looking for the sideshow 1:1 seed of chucky... I do got the $ for one... Just need to find one as new as possible or even brand new !

Thx in advance. :)

Let me know when you print out my worksheet. I'm curious to see how it looks with the crayon text already on it.

Voodoo knife? Or part 2?

Voodoo knife see JC wylde he's offering a deal. Voodoo doll plus knife plus batteries 99 bucks

My doll is being shipped guys

3bff446a42a06f515bd690f28dc7c0b2.jpg

Omg he upgraded shipping for free to next day. Should be here tomorrow or Wednesday. Amazing dude to deal with.

Back