Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my Tenoch doll yesterday. It is amazing. You won't be disappointed
1459837012325-344551421.jpg

Dude where'd you get that slightly bigger Sam doll next to Chucky?

Lifesize killer klown ftw

Thanks guys. The Sam was a custom I got off etsy years back. It's actually one of my favorite pieces. He displays well with Chucky ☺

any chance you can try and come up with the username from etsy? old email?

Opened Tenoch's doll earlier. He protects it SUPER WELL, took me 20 mins to unbubble/tape chucky lol. I can't take good photos until the morning when the sun rises, but these should do for now. Super quality piece. I didn't realize that his left hand would be rubber, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. The overalls are amazing, the undershirt is pretty good at faking a knit, the sound chips are amazing, and the head sculpt is insanely accurate. My only big complaint with this piece is the hair, it's the wrong color, but it's punched in so that's a plus.

He is also very heavy, maybe 10-15 lbs? Made of wood.

1.jpg
7.jpg
chuckyface.jpg

Your not lying about the packaging. He's awesome at making sure it's protected, which I appreciate. The headsculpt is what sells the doll. IMO, it's one of the best chucky headsculpts out there. I actually opted for the clean version (no blood on face). It's very heavy. Actually took me awhile to balance it, no biggie tho. Kept wanting to fold forward. Did yours? My hair doesn't look as red, but maybe it's cause of the lighting I have it under?? All said, I'm extremely happy and look forward to more purchases. He's a very friendly and professional seller.

Sure, I'll try finding the seller from Sam. Might have even been Ebay????? I'll message you if I find it.

I paid $750 in full and he upgraded to movie mold shoes for me.

The hair depending on the lighting will either look really red or have a slight orange tint.

He is very very hard to pose to stand. I will have to make a stand one day, but since I don't have proper room for him, I might just have him sit on a shelf.

I'll do a video in a few. I originally wanted a clean version and Ivan said he no longer does them. I'm glad he doesn't because the knife arm is amazing and makes this Chucky come to life. This to me is the ultimate doll from all the customs I've seen. The body looks very natural for being wood.

17cd1a7d18a1353e06d7a8a8ddb6d72a.jpg

98bd70f9b4500f964f6ff1d6c2f6b69f.jpg

f68558f9a9614dc83c8dc5cf98f0d0da.jpg

don't think so, doesn't matter to me since you can't see it lol

I'm going to IKEA tomorrow to buy a single detolf and do some remodeling!!

I literally don't have the height for it due to where my stuff is located atm, inclined room lol. I figured if I adjust a few things I can fit one and finally display chucky. gonna dust-proof it with weather stripping.

Congrats guys. I was very close to pulling the trigger on a Tenoch do about a year ago. Happy to see he is a legitimate seller and not some creep scam artist. Part 2 is my favorite CP and it's a great sequel. I love his look in CP2 this sculpt knocks the CP2 look out of the park. If I ordered I would've opted for a clean face with a right hand not the spear he created in the GG factory. Still awesome though. I'm holding out to see what Trick Or Treat Studios offers with their Life Size Good Guy-Chucky doll. The talking feature is fantastic.

Working on some new additions for the display.

Going to add the kettlewell classroom as a backdrop.

Making a balloon pump as seen in the movie.

Stay tuned...

Back