Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
look at the video that dude from TOTS unboxed of the good guy, is the prototype and not what we're getting

He isn't even unboxing one of the dolls customers get

look at the logo, perfectly centered

look at hair, layered and better quality than what we've seen now. Look at the dolls people have received, the logo is off and the hair is the same length, not long enough, whereas the doll they made us believe we would get, the hair has layers, different lengths

obviously this prototype was NOT produced in china or maybe it was but this is the best model the chinese company sent to tots, very similar to how car companies send their tricked out cars to magazine and how fast food restaurants make perfect meals for ads, but you get crap in real life

good.png

Dude, you obviously don’t like Zima or even the TOTS dolls. Why don’t you just call it a day and move on? All your posts are directed negatively at this product.

Dude, you obviously don’t like Zima or even the TOTS dolls. Why don’t you just call it a day and move on? All your posts are directed negatively at this product.

I really wish his Chucky would come alive and “get” him.

The dude should’ve been banned. IDK why he wasn’t. Mods dropped the ball. Now we have to put up with his childish posts

But this doll, came out EXACTLY as I thought it would FANTASTIC

I really don't care about what other people are complaining about if I like it that's all that matters. If you do not like the doll I'm sure you can sell it for a profit online.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I really wish his Chucky would come alive and “get” him.

The dude should’ve been banned. IDK why he wasn’t. Mods dropped the ball. Now we have to put up with his childish posts

But this doll, came out EXACTLY as I thought it would FANTASTIC

I reported him, I suggest everyone who is not happy with his trolling to do so too. People will search the thread years later and all what they will see is his trollish contradictory nonsense, sad.

He hates Zimma but desperately contacts him for a doll.
He hates ToTs dolls but already ordered one.
He bashed the KS campaign but desperately wants the hologram sticker.
constantly judging people who bought customs and he is looking to buy one.

what a joke.

No. We simply didn't receive what it was promised. It looks much better on the kickstarter photos than what people have received, especially the hair. Lots of people are complaining on facebook and ig.

Very rarely does a production piece look like the prototype. However, for the price, this is damn near perfect. We get it, you’re unhappy with the tots doll, Zima, and just about everything else Chucky related. Resale the doll and move on. Your constant posts complaining is getting nauseating. If so many people on IG and Facebook are complaining, than how about you go over there join them instead of clogging this thread.

I for one, am pleased with the doll. Can’t wait to receive it.

Well I was never the nitpick type. If it looks accurate enough it’s a win for me. I’m gonna put on display and only look at it from afar. The doll looks great to me. Can’t wait to get mine from bbts. Don’t know when they’ll ship tho

No. We simply didn't receive what it was promised. It looks much better on the kickstarter photos than what people have received, especially the hair. Lots of people are complaining on facebook and ig.

Listen, I can nitpick but dude this doll looks sick. Yes the hair looks a little short but my God it looks like chucky Idk what their is to complain about. That the good guys on the over all isn't centered, that is laughable I mean who the **** cares lol! What I am seeing I am stoked to get it and for the price is looks great. I mean even if the hair is short it can be fixed. I think it looks awesome but I don't have it in hands to see if it is a great piece. But I am stoked to have an in hand chucky.

Absolutely stunning! How can u not want that. In the day and age where good Chucky dolls are pretty much nonexistent I’m glad to see this.

Here's another more in depth video review

This is the same guy doing the review and q/a over on Facebook this however is a much better video than the one he streamed yesterday. I’m hyped for my doll and I haven’t received my shipping notice lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back