Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comparison of tots vs the doll made by swirlworldfxstudio

I don't think I need to point out the obvious

goodguyprime-50835103-368195374015102-3988026648305471458-n.jpg

Very nice dolls by swirlworldfxstudio and for $500 that is a steal. I am assuming its the same price as TOTS because you are comparing the two.

awesome pics!! big congrats.

am I the only one who haven’t received the KS perks?

I havent received my kickstarter either nor the extras that i ordered.

Pictures look great ehollywood how is the hair length in person? Looks good in your pictures.

Very nice dolls by swirlworldfxstudio and for $500 that is a steal. I am assuming its the same price as TOTS because you are comparing the two.

The swirlworldfx doll is more expensive. I think $1200 but the difference in quality is very apparent. You get what you pay for as everything in life

This is my personal opinion. I really cant see people paying £1000 $1200 for these custom made Dolls in terms of Good Guys anymore.
At the end of the day, nobody has had a choice. Really They haven't. This is the first time ever, that a company is Mass Producing something that everyone will have a chance at getting.

All people want is a good well made Chucky. I doubt they will care if some things like a voice box isn't in the doll. Maybe they will?, I doubt they'd wanna pay a grand just for three lines of dialogue.

I've been looking at the Medicom Dolls and I still cant believe fans thought they was great. They looked nothing like a replica of the good guy. Yes I know, it looks like a Good Guy, but the likeness in itself is really off.

This is my personal opinion. I really cant see people paying £1000 $1200 for these custom made Dolls in terms of Good Guys anymore.
At the end of the day, nobody has had a choice. Really They haven't. This is the first time ever, that a company is Mass Producing something that everyone will have a chance at getting.

All people want is a good well made Chucky. I doubt they will care if some things like a voice box isn't in the doll. Maybe they will?, I doubt they'd wanna pay a grand just for three lines of dialogue.

I've been looking at the Medicom Dolls and I still cant believe fans thought they was great. They looked nothing like a replica of the good guy. Yes I know, it looks like a Good Guy, but the likeness in itself is really off.

Some people will be satisfied with the tots doll, while others will not. Depends on your standards and your wallet. You can't see people paying $1200-2000 for hand made dolls? I doubt any of these custom creators will lose business with the tots doll being available now. People will continue to buy them, because they seek better quality. The difference in quality is very obvious.

If people are happy with tots doll, good, others are willing to spend more money for something that looks much better.

Many of us, including me, thought that these creators were charging too much, because we had nothing to really compare it to, the tots doll wasn't out yet, but when you compare the dolls side by side, in real life photo, you'll see these hand made creations are worth every penny they ask.

Tots doll is the best good guy you'll ever get without spending thousands

738091e09f8035e24929c473ff64c30f.jpg

Looking good TheShape.

Unfortunately not mine, but it’s probably the best doll I’ve seen so far.

I did get a email for my doll that a dhl shipment label was printed yesterday!
Hopefully not long getting to the UK and it’ll be interesting to see what import charges I’m hit with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately not mine, but it’s probably the best doll I’ve seen so far.

I did get a email for my doll that a dhl shipment label was printed yesterday!
Hopefully not long getting to the UK and it’ll be interesting to see what import charges I’m hit with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'll be waiting for the side by side comparison. That tots doll in that pic is the best from the others, the logo is right and hair resembles the kickstarter pics. This probably because tots received so many complains about this on social media, they are probably checking the dolls before shipping now

but this is tots we are talking about, so maybe I'm too optimistic, maybe dude just got lucky and got a good one

It seems tots is doing better quality control now, the logo on this one looks better

Here is another review of someone who actually knows about good guy dolls and makes a living selling good guy stuff on ebay.

Finally someone who spits how it is

Back