Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has any better shots of the head/wig been posted?
I could just be it needs styled and layered ever so slightly but with that many dolls made for the film there are a lot of variations
Also I would suggest they pull the sweater collar a little higher up on the Tots doll
6a052fc6a7c51e35affc0317141f3411.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly! If you watch Child's Play 1 and 2, Chuckys hair length and style varies from scene to scene.

I'm taking mine to the hair salon to fix it. I already made an appointment for tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm trolling I'm not serious, I just wanted to contribute something crazy to all the other insane comments in this section.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think i know what is up with the hair. The netting pushes it up making it look shorter and it will take a bit of time to settle into its natural length.

I have no idea what you are seeing Rufian

This first photo is the TOTS Chucky. The second picture is the Zima Chucky.

Attachments

• 51697058_2155900241135695_3624007217256071168_n.jpg
    51697058_2155900241135695_3624007217256071168_n.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 63
  • zima.jpg
    zima.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 62
Actually both are Tots but the second is one of the many Protos send to Garrett for approval

Last edited:
I get the logo is a bit off but those dolls look pretty much the same. Difference is the second one has had the hair properly styled. They both look like good Chucky's.

I have no idea what is the point of “ignore list” if they can see your posts and quote u [emoji2359]

No they don't look the same. Chinese quality control sucks. This is well known. The hair on the advertised photos looks layered and overall ten times better.

Tots should have noticed these flaws, at least the good guy letter being low and not shipped them. They were so rushed and they didn't even open the boxes to check the final product.

Turns out now the kickstarter who were thought to be VIP and get preferential treatment got the low end of the stick and tots preorder and other orders, may get better dolls as these flaws have been noted to tots and let's hope they don't ship with these problems now.

The head looks the same because of the mold, you can't really mess that up, but the hair and clothes is were attention to detail comes to play and these were mass produced so what else u gonna expect from China

Do you think Garrets clothes are made in the USA? lol

Anyhow with the hair how about you wait to see it professionally styled and see if it turns out any good? What we have seen so far is Chucky just out of the box.

Anyhow with the hair how about you wait to see it professionally styled and see if it turns out any good? What we have seen so far is Chucky just out of the box.

If you’re a memeber if the Facebook group Chucky nation someone is/was live streaming a review and Q/a of the doll so hopefully give us more of an insight! I agree it’s probably the hairnet pushing the hair up at the back

I think he looks fantastic. Hair is good enough for a $500 doll considering its not what do they call it hand punched? Ok the logo is a bit off but hey $500 instead of $2k.

By the way if you are not happy with the clothing you can get a tailor to make you a new outfit.

We need a video review of the doll before we can completely judge. Also i received my tracking information and i havent even received my kickstarter bonus and extras.

Back