Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as expected, hair needs a little futzing. Not sure if the logo placement is fixed on all of them or it’s random.
1d76a909f8c8302e805e6672fa2b4012.jpg

Hair length looks good. The positioning of the good guys logo is not the best. Is it a pocket? I wonder if we can get a new one re stitched on.

Saw the video looks pretty much perfect apart from the Good guys logo. If that can be removed a new piece added and re stitched boom we have just about a perfect good guy for $500.

I got a small box from Zephro, haven't had time to open it lol. Hopefully Chucky's on the way too soon! It's so crazy to have a Good Guy doll coming. I've wanted one for so long.

The hair did look short hopefully in person looks better. Now I am even less patient for next month for mine to ship!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Right! His reaction was exactly like mine receiving my custom doll, Pure joy man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good energy and I also hate all the **** on the back ...twisty ties and tape holding it together like it’s
Going to be dropped off a building. I always thought about poor sob who’s job it is to install those black twisty ties at the factory.

Good energy and I also hate all the **** on the back ...twisty ties and tape holding it together like it’s
Going to be dropped off a building. I always thought about poor sob who’s job it is to install those black twisty ties at the factory.

I’m hoping the plastic on the inside doesn’t damage the white print inside the box, if my memory serves me the screen used boxes were white inside but obviously without the plastic shell for the head

What can be done about the hair is my question. Would there be any easy to do mods.

Has any better shots of the head/wig been posted?
I could just be it needs styled and layered ever so slightly but with that many dolls made for the film there are a lot of variations
Also I would suggest they pull the sweater collar a little higher up on the Tots doll
6a052fc6a7c51e35affc0317141f3411.jpg

Back