Liev Victor Creed custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The coat he used on ST looks like the coat from the james dean figure and honestly doesn't look accurate.
The best i have seen so far is the coat form the VTS willis figure.

The coat I use for this custom is difrerent if you see the Wolverine movie you know what i talking about!! :)
https://
this the VTS
and this is ...
https://
this time I think the best coat is what I have fro my Victor Creed, just recheck the movie and see the difrence!! :)

Since I'm relatively n00bish to HT, are there people (such as this Evilface and Kuato) or is there a place that provides custom stands and paintjobs for a fee?

Well here is my contribution to the thread.

Not finished yet, but coming along OK :)

DSCF6264.jpg

DSCF6266.jpg

DSCF6265.jpg

DSCF6263.jpg

DSCF6258.jpg

DSCF6257.jpg

DSCF6271.jpg

DSCF6272.jpg

Bob

Last edited:
Victor use 3 ...one shirt, black shirt , jacket and coat!! :)
black pants..shiny boots... :)

I'm really liking this Gambit here and as for Creed that Headplay sculpt has some angles that are not so much Liev, something is off either the thickness of the face, etc.... Just my opinion. I really did like Robbie's first manipulation to create Liev.

DSCF6271.jpg

^^^ Great bash on that Gambit :clap

i pay some extra bucks for the re paiint in my victor just i try to have the best Sabertooth!! :)

If anyone needs one I have a resin buckle I would sell. It would be the teeth part only. You could glue it onto an existing belt buckle.
VictorBelt.jpg

Damn that looks outstanding! That should be a part of a portfolio for you to get a job with any toy company. Vet impressive.

Couple more pics of my creed. Dramatic lighting really helps the look for me.

photo3.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

Bob

IMG_5675.jpg

IMG_5678.jpg

Thanks to Rob for the hands and buckle! Updated to more accurate coat as well. Custom painted hands today (took some 3 hours!), and buckle is taped to current belt temporarily until I get a better belt. Combat boots are still on their way as well as an extra jacket to go underneath the coat for added bulk and accuracy.

Last edited:
Your welcome bud. Be sure and post some pics here when you done.

Im currently working on another bad guy from that film. Not anyone's favorite but I think the custom will turn out pretty good.
I just can't seem to get away from this movie. ;)

Back