Liev Victor Creed custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbiethepainter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought I would share my custom Victor. This is my first full bash so be kind. :wink1:

I loved Liev's performance in Origins and his scenes with Hugh I thought were the saving graces of the film. I just wish there was more. I always hoped Hot Toys would do a Victor Creed but I know that isn't going to happen, so seeing the start of Creg's got me thinking about giving it a try. I started researching his costume and its more complex then I had thought. He has a several looks through the movie that a very subtle but still there. I found some good promo shots that show it pretty well. From what I found from the research is he has a long frock coat, which we know, but he also has a pea-coat, logg jacket/vest, button up black shirt and some times a black t-shirt.

His coat is a frock coat but for mine I used a a black trench coat that I removed the belt and loops from. I still need to reposition the buttons and Ill have to live with the flap on the back.

Found the logg jacket that I converted the collar on.

And then I cut the sleeves off of a button black shirt to keep the bulk down.

Built the belt buckle from the crappy images I found.

Hands are Micheal Jackson's Thriller hands that I sculpted the nails on and repainted.

Boots are modified Marcus Wright boots.

Head is from the slim TrueType that I modified. I would rather have the smile that Victor gave but for my first go I decided to keep it simple.

I used a Wolverine body even though most of it is covered. I really liked the build and the transition from chest to neck to head was really important to me. I did extend the torso because he's taller then Wolverine and I may still extend the ankles.

Something I couldn't do was get the collar of the pea-coat. I looked around and couldn't seem to find one to use and the custom collar that I tried adding looked like crap so I opted to not use it. If I can find one in the future I will because it really frames out his head well but for now I'll do without.

VictorCreed.jpg

VictorCreedHead.jpg

VictorCreedhand.jpg

Wow, that looks awesome. I would be proud to have that standing next to the HT Wolverine. Great job.:hi5:

Now THAT is what I'm talking about!

Awesome awesome awesome good work man.

Can we see some pics in a more feral type pose?

Awesome custom! I love the hands. You did a nice job with his claws. :rock

This would look great next to the bar scene Logan I'm working on.

The true type has an arm that connects the top to the bottom. I cut it at the center and added a piece of brass tubing to extend it. It creates a slight gap but doesn't matter because of the clothes. Its real easy.

I used milliput (spelling?) To form the face and claws.

I got a couple heads ready for this custom, great work!

I have so much stuff on my plate though, it will be a while before I get to this.

Thanks to everyone for the great response. I just got my Wolverine replacement and thought I would shoot a family picture.

VictorvsLogan.jpg

Back