Liev Victor Creed custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing job!! I was hoping Hot Toys would release the figure themselves and just seeing the work you did on the custom makes me want one even more.

Bravo.

What was wrong with the first one?

I used the body for my Victor. Im starting to put together a WWII Victor and Logan so Im using the extra head for it. I've got another slim TT head coming so I can get started on another Victor. With one under my belt Im going to try for the famous smile.

victor_creed_sabretooth

I used the body for my Victor. Im starting to put together a WWII Victor and Logan so Im using the extra head for it. I've got another slim TT head coming so I can get started on another Victor. With one under my belt Im going to try for the famous smile.

:exactly::exactly::exactly: u r in my head, but I won't get to it soon.

Thanks. Life has interrupted it. I have career deadlines that take priority over hobby ones. Hope to get back to all my projects closer to the summer.

Have you guys seen this head sculpt from headplay2010 over at OSW?

I liked mine till I saw this one. Damn!

22510911xd4zdtcdjfxkvk.jpg

2251107qonhcjnqhzunq2z.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing, Simply Amazing, Very Impressive Sculpt and Skills, Great looking Victor Creed. Are you or doing a version where he has a Glaring Smile?

Hopefully headplay will change the head to be neckless because right now its useless for muscle bodies, which Victor NEEDS to be on.

Back