Liev Victor Creed custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just in case people dont make it to custom thread, I thought I would show my Victor with a reworked Headplay head.

VictorHeadshot.jpg

Victor.jpg

Victor3.jpg

Victor2.jpg

Gyatdamn perfection right there. Dunno if you got my PM, may have accidentally sent two, but I was wondering if you still had any custom hands? I recently acquired the headplay Victor head, and the clothes are from the Spirit (lame, I know, but couldn't find jackets/coats like yours!) and this is my first custom. Thanks for any assistance!

Last edited:
Gyatdamn perfection right there. Dunno if you got my PM, may have accidentally sent two, but I was wondering if you still had any custom hands? I recently acquired the headplay Victor head, and the clothes are from the Spirit (lame, I know, but couldn't find jackets/coats like yours!) and this is my first custom. Thanks for any assistance!

I'm interested in the hands as well.

Hey mt24, did you send a PM to Robbie? Haven't got a response yet but was wondering if you were able. I ask because there seems to be a bug in the boards as of late and was wondering if PMs are affected in any way.

EDIT: Nevermind, Robbie saw it and responded!

Last edited:
Looks like the Hans Landa coat, which is what I'm using for my custom Gambit as well. What I wanna know is what coat he's using for Sabretooth!

The coat he used on ST looks like the coat from the james dean figure and honestly doesn't look accurate.
The best i have seen so far is the coat form the VTS willis figure.

The coat he used on ST looks like the coat from the james dean figure and honestly doesn't look accurate.
The best i have seen so far is the coat form the VTS willis figure.

Nice to know people like you Seb have a knowledge of various 1/6'ers! I recently found a similar coat that's more accurate than my current Spirit trenchcoat that I'm using, but I didn't even know about VTS Cold Killers! Will definitely have to get that coat now :goodpost:

Like the collar of the coat but it seems really thick and heavy. It also needs the buttons removed and all the straps. The great thing about the Cold Killer coat is its thin enough to incorporate all the layers without looking overly bulky.

Just my opinion.

Awesome job!!!

Sucks that Hot Toys missed the boat with this one. But your custom stands among their best.

Back