Premium Format Lex Luthor (Power Suit) Sideshow Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lex Luthor (Power Suit)

Gotta get it. Price is cheaper than I expected, but I'll still throw some points on it to knock it down a bit.

The yellow chest piece and the 2 circles

I'm sure that's what they intend to have light up, but I don't see it in any of the pictures. It looks like paint to me.

Suiting up in his massive metallic green and purple battle armor, finely crafted with light-up features, the brilliant billionaire industrialist has leveled the playing field, ready to go toe-to-toe with the strange visitor from Krypton.

LEX looks freaking AWESOME! BurningRage if you are in the know wanted to ask if a Lois Lane PF is a possibility to ever see the light of day?

Theres like hardly any excitement for this piece?

I was so set on blowing my points on the XMEN line (if it ever materialized).

With the DC License at least I can count on better quality control

If I could choose 3 pieces this year and only this year it would be Lex, Batman Returns Catwoman, and a potential Magneto / Storm / Phoenix

I'm guessing the Kryptonite EX lights up as well

which makes this an EX or fail by default

Not buying either. I like the portrait, tho ...good choice for Lex.

Pass. Will just enjoy foto of him from the forum.

Not gonna lie I hated it at first but seeing the pics with Superman are making me rethink. I also think the bright colors will pop nice when on display compared to Darkseid basic paint scheme

Back