Premium Format Lex Luthor (Power Suit) Sideshow Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
then again I could always pretend this is suppose to be the cartoon version if he does come out all tanned...

--------

PS- I haven't collected an Iron Man piece since the Hulkbuster Comiquette like 5 years ago, and I thought the shiny metal paint turned out fantastic...

HBUPDATE19.jpg

I can honestly see the price point. I'd love it to be less of course, but the moment Phoenix is 500$, Jason and Wolverine are 480$, I can see this one entirely.
It's a bulky piece, bulkier than Supes, and the mech design requires for it to be printed, cast and assembled in multiple parts, as opposed to pieces like Supes and Batman that literally come on a super simple base, a generic main body, some sculpt portions and a good 75% of the body is covered in fabric. This is closer to an Iron Man piece.

I like everything except the one foot up. If this is a companion piece to Suprrman why go with a foot up pose. Lame. They are having a one foot up staring contest.

I like everything except the one foot up. If this is a companion piece to Suprrman why go with a foot up pose. Lame. They are having a one foot up staring contest.

It is weird that everyone except Aquaman has one leg up but then if they're going for a museum pose you're kind of stuck with either one fist up,, one leg up or standing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not buying anyway but I wouldn't put this anywhere near my Suprrman both doing the one foot up dance. SS could have thought of a better stance to compliment Superman.

Yeah not sure how much does the mirror pose work with Supes PF... glad mine will be squaring against a flying supes

That looks incredible! I would easily drop an order for that, heck, if I knew someone could custom it I would drop the order

Back