Premium Format Lex Luthor (Power Suit) Sideshow Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him and this piece is insane, by FAR underrated statue of the year. Crazy heavy and great detail. Perfect representation. Great colouring and weathering. Portrait is perfection. Light up us very well done (my only original concern).

Anyone who says we don't get enough rogues, passes on this, then buys a little mermaid should be ashamed of themselves!

Well said bro

Got this today and wow! He’s one heavy statue! Very heavy! The sculpt looks great. Love the portrait. I hope someone does a custom masked coh for this. Only one small chip on the statues back neck area. Other than that this is the Luthor to own. He’s awesome! I’m not a Luthor fan but this is good enough for me to hold onto. Besides I had a 50.00 off coupon for him way back when these went up.

Got this today and wow! He’s one heavy statue! Very heavy! The sculpt looks great. Love the portrait. I hope someone does a custom masked coh for this. Only one small chip on the statues back neck area. Other than that this is the Luthor to own. He’s awesome! I’m not a Luthor fan but this is good enough for me to hold onto. Besides I had a 50.00 off coupon for him way back when these went up.

Woah you know the name of bald armor guy?!

I am out of comic book statues, but had to get this piece and it's awesome. I am keeping this my Hgob comi and Wolv vs Hulk the best comic statues any company has made.

So looks like I have a chip on his back neck on the armor area. The deep pure white spot doesn’t seem to match the cream color battle damage. It’s also deep into the statue itself which seems off. I contacted ss and they said they all have this chip because it was on the original mold. Does yours have this white chip on his back neck area armor? 9E0EBDAE-BD14-437E-8615-8224F623A4A1.jpg

So looks like I have a chip on his back neck on the armor area. The deep pure white spot doesn’t seem to match the cream color battle damage. It’s also deep into the statue itself which seems off. I contacted ss and they said they all have this chip because it was on the original mold. Does yours have this white chip on his back neck area armor? View attachment 382917

IMO that is a very minor "flaw" and in a spot that's not very noticeable. If the rest of the statue is to your liking, I would get a green sharpie and gentle dab the white area and work it in with your finger. It should match the rest of the battle damage within 90%.

(I did check mine and that spot is not there, but the battle damage paint isn't 100% identical from piece to piece)

EDIT: If you do push for an exchange there is no guarantee the replacement won't have a similar minor blemish in a more noticeable spot that would be even more annoying to you than this current minor "blemish"

IMO that is a very minor "flaw" and in a spot that's not very noticeable. If the rest of the statue is to your liking, I would get a green sharpie and gentle dab the white area and work it in with your finger. It should match the rest of the battle damage within 90%.

(I did check mine and that spot is not there, but the battle damage paint isn't 100% identical from piece to piece)

EDIT: If you do push for an exchange there is no guarantee the replacement won't have a similar minor blemish in a more noticeable spot that would be even more annoying to you than this current minor "blemish"

Great thanks very helpful! If the spot was not such a off color bright white it would be better. It’s small yes. But it bothers me knowing it’s there. I have no skills to match the paint. Will contact sideshow to see their thoughts. Thanks again for your help :hi5: on the bright side this came out looking really good and the portrait made this statue! The lights I don’t really care for and will need to remove the battery before it starts to leak. So far every single battery I leave in a Statue has leaked over time.

Great thanks very helpful! If the spot was not such a off color bright white it would be better. It’s small yes. But it bothers me knowing it’s there. I have no skills to match the paint. Will contact sideshow to see their thoughts. Thanks again for your help :hi5: on the bright side this came out looking really good and the portrait made this statue! The lights I don’t really care for and will need to remove the battery before it starts to leak. So far every single battery I leave in a Statue has leaked over time.

you gotta change them every ~6 months.

Sharpies on this would be noticeable especially when this is metallic color. I would try getting a replacement before anything else.

Sharpies on this would be noticeable especially when this is metallic color. I would try getting a replacement before anything else.

yes I agree, the metallic paint is very hard for someone like me with no experience to match. I already contacted ss again. thanks

you gotta change them every ~6 months.

wow way too much work when statues are so tightly displayed and too heavy to lift each one up and down. I would probably break something each time. I just don't like batteries since I never used them after the first time when I get the statue.

Got him and this piece is insane, by FAR underrated statue of the year. Crazy heavy and great detail. Perfect representation. Great colouring and weathering. Portrait is perfection. Light up us very well done (my only original concern).

I agree. I finally opened mine last night and was very impressed. I was very surprised that it was double boxed! The only downside is the size and heft of this guy makes the Darkseid PF even more disappointing.

Very cool statue, congrats to all who got him. Plus Lex has good taste in color choices :wink1:

Back