Premium Format Lex Luthor (Power Suit) Sideshow Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lex Luthor (Power Suit)

Nice portrait but I really hate such one leg up pose which is no meaning to the character and not cool either.

Re: Lex Luthor (Power Suit)

Not gonna lie I hated it at first but seeing the pics with Superman are making me rethink.

I had the opposite reaction. The previews looked great to me but pairing it with the Superman PF made me realise how much they don't go together. It would have made more sense to display Luthor with other DC villains to give a Legion of Doom vibe.

Yeah because Lex isn't a smug arrogant bastard at all

He's actually the perfect character for a "leg up" pose... but it's been soooooooooooo overused that it's kinda hard to appreciate. I'm not saying it doesn't work.

after NRD it comes out to roughly $80 USD plus shipping for me...

the CDN / USD conversion is abysmal right now, by the time it ships it will be better but so glad I saved my points for this

he's like 1/2 an inch taller than the Superman PF and just as thick as Batman with the body armor. Price is refreshing but still a bit brutal considering Batman and Superman are 25% cheaper. Oh well, I used my points :)

I hope the kryptonite lights up as well

You must be a happy camper Zod, Luthor and Darkseid. Now you just need Parasite, Toyman, Livewire, Zod, Mongul, Metallo, Bizarro and Cyborg Superman. Then you'll be all set. :lol

All those plus Doomsday and I'll be set. Plus Brainiac. And Prankster. Might as well toss in Ultraman too. :lol

This is gonna be funny, my friend is convinced I look like the cartoon Lex Luthor... The toon Lex is colored like me, and obviously my personality is not like Lex.. Ill always get a chuckle when I walk into my statue room and see this displayed.

Don't have a huge affinity towards the character but its one bomb ass PF

My concern with this is because he is wearing in Iron Man like suit, the paint will suck.

skintones is what Sideshow has a problem with

all the new releases such as Dark Phoenix and Lex have very detailed portraits, my concern is this will arrive with an obvious tan like the Thor Dark World PF and Punisher PFs...

I hope they are able to capture the realism on the new portraits since both Lex and Dark Phoenix are on my list

Back