Levelu's French Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have a fantastic collection and even better setup! You've made me change my mind on the Robocop PF, can we get some more pics please? :D

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!! Beautiful shots of Beautiful statues! You're my hero! :bow:bow

Welcome to the Board!

MANY THANKS EVERYBODY:bounce:bounce:bounce

that pic with spidey & daredevil has been already my new desktop background!!!

Amazing collection !!! Congrats !!!
Thanks for that, it's a big honnor for me ...:bow:bow

You have a fantastic collection and even better setup! You've made me change my mind on the Robocop PF, can we get some more pics please? :D

Thanks again :cool: I have some old pictures on my blog https://sideshowdream.blogspot.com/2008/03/robocop-14-exclusive.html

A fantastic PF, this cop ...

Last edited:
some recents pics :rolleyes:

Not the quality of SquiderM3's pics ( My favorite :bow:bow:bow ) but I try ... :rolleyes:

isman.jpg

isman2.jpg

imism2.jpg

imism4.jpg

ismvsmystique.jpg

Thank you :rolleyes:

It's a Canon eos400D ... in US i think it's rebel Xti ( but not sure )
With my favorite lens, Canon 100mm f/2.8 macro ...

My dream is to get a full frame, Canon eos 5d for example ... but expensive ...:horror

I had time this Week end to change the way of displaying the PF ...

The display cabinet is straight but due to my poor lens 17-55, there is a big chromatic aberration ... :confused:

I've change the back with plexiglass ... added lights ...

newview.jpg

And finished the other one ...

expo5.jpg

I had time this Week end to change the way of displaying the PF ...

The display cabinet is straight but due to my poor lens 17-55, there is a big chromatic aberration ... :confused:

I've change the back with plexiglass ... added lights ...

newview.jpg

What shelves are these (Bestas??) and how did you get them to work on the wall like that??

Back