Levelu's French Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well as long as you're happy thats all that matters!

I'll miss your amazing pictures though.

There are few doors in life that present themselves and you have to open it and walk threw, I only make that statement because you stated "nothing sad" so it must be good for you and your family.
Your Absence will be Greatly felt by many here, my Great Picture taking Friend at SSF.

Good Luck Chewee

Al

On one hand I'm sorry to hear you are leaving the collecting world my friend, but on the other hand if this is a positive change for you, then I wish you the best! I hope you will still visit us here on the forum from time to time. :duff

Sergiu

Hi my friends ...

Well, I have to announce that my life is changing ... in a positive way of course ...
It means that collection is over ! nothing sad ...

It also means that all will be for sale ... I will inform you with a list and price if you are interested ...
I'm in France for information ;) and .. here's a part ...there https://fana-collec.forumactif.com/t10496-toute-ma-collection-a-venir

Something's sure, I'll be there ! in any case after ...

bonne chance pour la vente.

Nice photos, your collection looks great. I like the D.D. & Spidey skyline pic.

Well as long as you're happy thats all that matters!

I'll miss your amazing pictures though.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

You are one of the best photographers here. And you are a true artist. I only recently discovered your work, but I'm gonna miss it. :(

I wish you all the best. :duff

Many tks guys for all your kind comments :bow

They are really, really much apreciated :1-1:

Well ... I don't know why, but it's impossible to open a thread for sale :

"Chewee Levelu, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
:slap

If someone has an idea to fix it ... he's welcome ... :1-1:

You can follow this link in France ... https://fana-collec.forumactif.com/t15337-ma-collection-complete-ou-presquz-a-vendre

and many items will be added in few days ... :hi5:

Many tks my friend :duff

Those kind words are, once again, much appreciated ;)

Just to let you know, I'll be there sometimes ... and will continue to do pics for my friends ;)

One of my friend came this afternoon with his Hulk Comiquette ...

I had a chance to take some pics ... and played with Pshop :D

Hulk Comiquette Sideshow

hulk00copie.jpg

comicsh1copie.jpg

Comics style .... and artwork :cuckoo:
as usual, only with my pics ;)

comicshgcopie.jpg

rulkart00copie.jpg

greyhulkcopie.jpg

And ... the mix ... :D

comicshgredgreencopie.jpg

Back