Levelu's French Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my good friend has a Pumpkinhead Maquette ...

I had a chance to take few pics ... and made an Pshop artwork with one ( movie style ) ... ;)

pumpkcopie4.jpg

:drool

If your friend ever wants to sell let me know, one of Sideshows VERY VERY VERY best pieces ever!

Love the shot Chewee.

I did not know this but my friend shot the magic moment:yess::yess::yess:

Photo071.jpg

Nice job Chewee, I managed to meet her also at facts and got her to sign my CM TX base. I never thought to get a photo done also. She seemed pretty surprised when I handed her the base as she had no idea about it so I had to explain to her what it was and that it has a statue of her.
:)

Nice job Chewee, I managed to meet her also at facts and got her to sign my CM TX base. I never thought to get a photo done also. She seemed pretty surprised when I handed her the base as she had no idea about it so I had to explain to her what it was and that it has a statue of her.
:)

Many tks ;) You had the chance to meet her ... As I told you, It was not possible for me to go to Facts ... But one of my friend did it for me ...
My friend told me that Kristanna knew that about her statue ... my friend had to be after you in the waiting line ... :D

she looks pretty

You should meet her Electro, I will Elaborate "SMOKIN" :exactly:

Sorry for my poor english, but what does it mean Colossus ? :rolleyes2

No idea about: "elaborate smokin" ... :slap

Many tks ;) You had the chance to meet her ... As I told you, It was not possible for me to go to Facts ... But one of my friend did it for me ...
My friend told me that Kristanna knew that about her statue ... my friend had to be after you in the waiting line ... :D

Sorry for my poor english, but what does it mean Colossus ? :rolleyes2

No idea about: "elaborate smokin" ... :slap

Elaborate and Smokin are 2 words. Smokin is slang for Smoking, I should have said She's "Smokin Hot". :exactly:

Excellent collection and very very classy display!
I am enjoying the artistic side of your pics as much as the statues themselves :)

Congratulation-Your collection is _____ awesome!!!

EXCELLENT!!!!:clap:clap

Many thanks guys :bow

No Problem Chewee, I just hope I didn't come off the wrong way with the translation my Friend.

Of course .. not, my friend :1-1:
It's always a pleasure to read you ... :duff

Back