1/6 let's get to it...joe themed contest...CLOSED...BUT STAY TUNED FOR NEW ONES...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: let's get to it...joe themed contest...starts...now! prizes update...1st post...

that's awesome yt!

Re: let's get to it...joe themed contest...starts...now! prizes update...1st post...

Man, these previews are killing me. I can't wait to see your guys' final products!

When is the due date for this thing?

one last vague pic
k-bar.jpg

looking forward to seeing your Scarlet Groovy!

Well the resolute one im not doing until November but thought id get the last final old school revamp done. this one i don't care if everyone hates it I totally dig it she fit's in with my joe's that's what matters to me. as far as resolute i may put that on ebay since i don't have room for modern interpretation but someone begged me to make one so they can see what my take on her will look like. So i said alright fine ill make one but i have no plans to keep her lol she will disrupt my flow on my shelf. so i'll post final pics on her own page before she goes to evilbay since i don't think im doing any other modern versions unless someone pays me to lol.

Im still confused about middle of oct because that could be next week or week after it's kinda vague

Oh that's a good one!

Thanks Matt. I'm still waiting on my stuff to arrive.

prolly gonna change my entry :D doubt i'll be able to get all the parts together i ntime. on the upside, i've got a figure all i need is a body for :D

oct 31st i could probably make another joe at that rate.

Its so cool seeing everyones teases, almost like we're still expecting announcements. Really looking forward to seeing everyones entries soon.

Back