1/6 let's get to it...joe themed contest...CLOSED...BUT STAY TUNED FOR NEW ONES...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: let's get to it...joe themed contest...starts...now! prizes update...1st post...

Can't wait to get the new body. These DAM bodies are crap.

image_zps7c2ee302.jpg

damnit. within a day of you posting this, ALL the loose viper uniforms on Ebay Dried up :lol

Re: let's get to it...joe themed contest...starts...now! prizes update...1st post...

The head and body should be on there way to me now. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Mine will be finished tomorrow when can we post finished works?

What's the deadline date since to changed it to mid oct?

Is there an official cut off date yet?

Ohoy Matey!

awesome anchor tatt!

image_zps9096f950.jpg

Your project looks great Stealthfox!

Some great previews so far!

Been so damn busy I haven't had time to work on mine. I'll be taking it to the hotel I'm at for training next week to work on in my spare time.

John

Back