1/6 let's get to it...joe themed contest...CLOSED...BUT STAY TUNED FOR NEW ONES...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: let's get to it...joe themed contest...starts...now! prizes update...1st post...

Block! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: let's get to it...joe themed contest...starts...now! prizes update...1st post...

Glad to see you're coming along on that Roadblock SF. The uniform looks spot on. I finally made some headway on mine and it's mainly waiting on some stuff from overseas to get here. Can't wait to see yours though.

Can't wait for the full reveal SF! Card art Roadblock!

mid october thats cool do we need to wait until then to show full reveal?

Keep considering using that move armor to make a Krake...

Roadblock! Nice!

gd7iah5.png

In making my figure, it struck me how the 80's Cobra figures are little more than a team of kill crazy psychopaths, lol.
I wonder if it would even be possible to have all those crazies working together towards any common goal.

No wonder they sucked at global domination.

No wonder they sucked at global domination.

Yep. My Brother and i always laughed at both Cobra and VENOM from the M.A.S.K. show. They *clearly* had billions of dollars at their fingertips to build all their cool tech and run their armies, but still wanted more, lol.

Oh, and i took a pic of my entry and did a little masking work on it to cover it up a bit.
It's coming together!

JoeProjectcrystallize.jpg

Even before Destro and Major Bludd showed up there was already the top Cobra officer Scarface and Dr. Venom causing trouble within the ranks.

In making my figure, it struck me how the 80's Cobra figures are little more than a team of kill crazy psychopaths, lol.
I wonder if it would even be possible to have all those crazies working together towards any common goal.
Alqueda, ISIS, Any modern real world terror organization .

Alqueda, ISIS, Any modern real world terror organization .

I didn't say "would it be possible in the real world to find a bunch of psychos who would consider working together?". I was talking about the *Specific* bunch of psychos that were working for Cobra, lol.
Especially when you see their bio cards. The Cobra "employees" have always been borderline nutjobs, who found their way to Cobra.
I also love how some of them transgress against a Cobra front organisation, and that's how they initially came to Cobra's attention.

Oh that's a good one!

IXztk6x.png

Almost done but it's hard to send an unfocused pic because people guess what everyone is doing so what is the day we reveal final figure.

Back