1/6 let's get to it...joe themed contest...CLOSED...BUT STAY TUNED FOR NEW ONES...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: let's get to it...joe themed contest...starts...now! go go go!!

I'm stoked to see all these customs...

one vague blurry pic coming up

10649553_10202586947425435_5540088627343137023_n.jpg

Looks groovy, groovy!

thanks I am going to have to take another angle since the high end fabric i just bought sadly the pics didnt show just how big the design actually looks. perfect for humans might look alligator/crock on 1/6 scale so now i have to dye this smooth vinyl before i can finish my figure to show so it's literally going to be like project runway working down the the last possible moment

timgunn-make-it-work.jpeg

Last edited:

tim gun this worries me.jpg

Re: let's get to it...joe themed contest...starts...now! prizes update...1st post...

Mine is pretty much done. :rock :rock

Re: let's get to it...joe themed contest...starts...now! prizes update...1st post...

mine is 95% done! now to figure out how to post pics... :slap

YzQ6FZN.png

Uhmmm... Dusty?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can't wait to get the new body. These DAM bodies are crap.

image_zps7c2ee302.jpg

That outfit is awesome! You just need the "No Cobra" logo.

IMG_20140918_194211_resized.jpg
needs a bit more work...

I just got the costume parts for my figure in the mail. I was worried they wouldn't arrive in time.
I also just finished sculpting the head for my figure.
I am excited to get this one done for the deadline!

no worries guys....im extending it to at least mid OCT...so plenty of time..i hadnt even started on mine yet....and im so behind on other stuff...not sure if i will even have the time to do something, lol....

My WIP teaser. Should be easy to figure out...

DSC03833_zps71cd1a57.jpg

Back