Let's Get These Bad Boys ZOMG Thread!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spiderman... does whatever a badboy can

Should have this bad boy for everyone's viewing pleasure either this monday or Tuesday!:blissy

You guys know I'm going to pose the #### out of him! :wink1:

I already have some ideas in the hat, hope they work with this! :pray:

Wow, even a broken off ED-209 foot can be a bad boy.

I ended up getting the NECA ED just because of how horribly blue-balled I was feeling...arrived with a broken off foot. :slap Annoying that I can't receive a good ED figure, but I wasn't even mad. Just glued that bad boy back on and done.

:lol Bizarre.

Not enough love for the DeLorean. Let's give it a plug.

Does anyone know if we ARE actually getting the option to plug this bad boy into the mains? This would make it so much better, none of my other collectibles get their lights turned on simply because I don't want to leave batteries in them in case they leak, and it's a hassle turning every one of them on separately.

(The bad boy you have entered is too short)

It'll make it out...maybe production problems means they are still securing rights from Bariss or something.

Who knows how long they've been working on that Delorean.

It's Hot Toys so it could well still get cancelled but I'm hoping it doesn't and the interview confirms that is still a very strong possibility.

Gives me time to save up more reward points cause I totally expect to get this bad boy for the cost to ship it. :yess:

giphy.gif

The 'new' figure/Bad Boy correlation continues, the MMS238 T-800

Got mine today and I'm gonna go pop this bad boy open... after I watch the flick again for the 100th time

Then I'll have to check out JB's video and catch up on the mods. Figure looks bad ass in everyone's pics

Back