Let's Get These Bad Boys ZOMG Thread!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is, of course, the Hot Toys Batmobile

Well bat your situation is a bit different, you now have a kid and that changes a lot of things, I don't see myself buying as much SS and HT's once Im married and have a kid either, things in life change what you can and cant do but guys that have these little apartments and really had no chance of ever putting this bad boy in a proper place should of been a bit more realistic. If you don't have the space to make it work and look right then whats the point of having it? eventually your gonna want to sell it cuz you got no space for it. Oh well lesson learned I guess, everyone has in some point of there collecting bought something and then later had buyers remorse.

I can't even get through a whole post before hitting the quote button to bring into this thread.

The post:

Well if and when Hot Toys makes this bad boy I'm sure that they'll make sure that he can fit. Plus with all the stuff Doc crammed into it, it always looked cramped in the first movie anyways, call it acuracy:lol

How I read the post:

Well if and when Hot Toys makes this bad boy blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Also came here for that exact post :lol

When that bad boy reaches 88mph....the bomb is armed...if it drops below 88, it blows up. Whadda you do?

Bit of movie reference-splicing there.

Cap is last chance.

FYI, Rs = Red Skull.

Really anticipating this bad boy coming soon.
With Rs coming in Wednesday I can see them staring off each other.
But if sideshow screws Rs up not only will I return it but will most likely cancel this one.
After the last 3 sideshow fiasco I close to my last straw with them.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

'89 Batmobile. Again.

Thanks bro my collection is pretty small compared to some of the guys here in the forum, but we have to start somewhere lol... Anyways about the BM, they inspect it before sending it, as for pics they don't send you any. But other than the light which I was reading that is an easy fix , still waiting for them to send me an email about it. But really is hard to tell my batmobile has any scratches at all is more like small scuffs which are really not noticeable. Unless you get a flash light and see it from and angle lol, which no one will do. Also no glue residue, but for $529 shipped I can't really complaint since it is a masterpiece. One thing the box is Huge! You might need a truck if you pick it up . As for paying 625 its not bad, as when it came out was 679 if I'm not mistaking . But yeah for me it was worth it Make sure you have Space for this Bad boy. Just missing the dx08 n dx09 . :) I say asked the guy for a better price maybe he would negotiate.

From the producers of 'Bad Boy Batmobile', now comes 'Bad Boy DeLorean', the next step in attitude on wheels.

Just preordered this bad boy. Told myself this would be a must buy... Not getting Marty though.
Cannot wait to add to my collection...

The MMS238 T-800 thread providing an embarrassment of riches at the moment, though I think at least one was a plant:

Look who was waiting for me when I got home from work today.

DSCF2744_zps90ea8cc4.jpg

Timcent, I thank you, what a great service, less then a week to get these bad boys :clap.
Not opened them up yet, will do latter tonight.:panic:

Congrats! :clap Open that bad boy up ASAP:lecture Timcent one of the best overseas sellers!

Enough with the teasing fellas. Crack those bad boys open and let's see some more pics:clap

A hypothetical Hot Toys Bad Boy - Batfleck-mobile

I think it looks great and I am pretty sure its gonna have those wings in the back open up is some way. We'll see when the movie comes out but I am pretty sure I'll be picking this bad boy up for sure if Hot Toys makes it along with the figure.

Back