• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Les Walker HEATH LEDGER JOKER HEAD thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did you guys bother to contact Les ? i don't understand why you guys waited well over 2 years to wonder where your HS's are ?

I didn't wait. I have contacted many times over but it's been a while since I had heard anything and I was interested to see whether I was the exception to the rule or the rule at This point. He did contact me, said he is working on all of his backlog with a March target date. Everything, heads, figures, paint jobs completed by March shipping as he finishes. He is going by oldest outstanding to last.

I'm not wondering where it's at but by your post I have to assume you never read Les's thread.

i haven't read his thread in a long while. i just don't want anyone who is just lurking or new to the forum getting the impression that Les is nothing Less Than a upstanding guy and not some fly by night. my apologies if i misspoke

Last edited:
I know a few went out fairly early on... I think maybe they were the prototype paint jobs. I'm waiting on mine and like others happy to wait for quality :duff

did you guys bother to contact Les ? i don't understand why you guys waited well over 2 years to wonder where your HS's are ?

I waited well over two yeas for a few heads i sent him to get painted, one day he contacted me and told me they were on the way, two days late they were there. They will come, the wait is indeed tough though...

I spoke to Les recently - he's getting his life back on track and was about to propose to someone - I do wish him the best as he went through some terrible times.

He still owes me work but as i've said before, I'm happy to wait still

He is indeed still working his way through his backlog and he still maintains that he fully intends to complete everything

Tried emailing and sending him a PM here, never got a response. Ordered and paid for my Joker head August of 2008. Confirmed my paint style with him in 2010. Just waiting on that still. Hope everything is alright...

Tried emailing and sending him a PM here, never got a response. Ordered and paid for my Joker head August of 2008. Confirmed my paint style with him in 2010. Just waiting on that still. Hope everything is alright...

You probably have more waiting ahead. He will finish and send the heads.

The question is when.

4 Fn years ?????? i have given him the benefit of doubt but 4 years is unacceptable despite what problems he may have had unless he's dying or dead he should have taken care of this . from the looks of it , you guys probably have a better chance in meeting god before getting anything . it seems to me he has taken advantage of everyones trust here ! hate to say it but he should be banned!

not to stir up other crap but a bunch of us are still waiting on Maximus figures from Sovereign Studios.
What's up with these guys? I understand life comes first but if you want to start a business and take money. Deliver on what you promise for that money in a timely fashion.

Should move this out of the For Sale forum.

Actually, there should be a whole new forum where all these threads should be, for scams/concerns/complaints etc. A kind of complaint department. Lord knows theres enough threads made everyday to warrant its own section of the board.

Should move this out of the For Sale forum.

Actually, there should be a whole new forum where all these threads should be, for scams/concerns/complaints etc. A kind of complaint department. Lord knows theres enough threads made everyday to warrant its own section of the board.

^^^^^^^ what he said !!!!!!

I am a very patient person...clearly, but at this point I am not holding my breath. Guess I gotta eat the 100 bucks :gah: Thing is Les was very apologetic and cooperative in 2010, saying he knew of my head and had all the email trails with my shipping info and stuff. It is amazing I ordered the heads 2 girlfriends ago haha.

Since I ordered this, I got married... and am about to have my 3rd anniversary :lol

Les went through some tough times so i've let go of any expectations

Back