• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Les Walker HEATH LEDGER JOKER HEAD thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I am closing it out at 15, as that is about all I can commit to this go round.
Any one left, email or PM me. Thanks all for the interest.

Hell Yeah, This Is Mine, Good Price As Well!:banana

My first custom, as well:banana:banana

I am very flattered at this fact. I hope you have fun with it when you change him up.

Thanks all so far. Awaiting some confirmations and PMs and emails, and am about to close this out. Almost done here.
Again, thanks to all of you for such an enthusiastic response. Means much to me, and I will endeavor to make these the very best I can for you all.

I made the grade!!! I made the graaaaadde!!!

YAY!

Thanks for making this available Les.

Me too !. Awesome ! :rock
Really can't wait for this one and hicks , two of my most anticipated things in the collecting world ever. Amazing work as always Les !.
Keep it up pal !. :rock

Tay.

It ain't all my sculpt, creativewise, but I did alter the original. I guess it's hard to tell. The base head is the DCD one. Must be honest. It is the paint that makes it I guess. DCD just didn't spend much time with what they had.

Thanks all. Only Two slots left. Going fast.

Really can't wait for this one and hicks , two of my most anticipated things in the collecting world ever.

Wow! Thanks. Hicks will be ready soon. These will be a while yet. A month or two. But the Hicks line as well as a lot of others hit the mail soon. Thanks Tay. Very kind of you.

I am very flattered at this fact. I hope you have fun with it when you change him up.

Thanks all so far. Awaiting some confirmations and PMs and emails, and am about to close this out. Almost done here.
Again, thanks to all of you for such an enthusiastic response. Means much to me, and I will endeavor to make these the very best I can for you all.

The money is on the way!!:banana

The money is on the way!!:banana

Thanks buddy.

And Chen Zen, PM sent.

I am about to shut this set down. I am very thankful to you all. Now, the long wait begins. I have a ton of work to do before these, but I am casting them up, as I have all the other sets I have done before, so they are made, ready and there will be no delays regarding that.

Once this set is closed, I won't take more for some time. Probably late Fall. If at all. I may though. So anyone not getting one now, there may be a VERY limited run later on. There is always that chance.

Anyway, thanks all! You have all blown me away with your enthusiasm. I will do my very best to make these, the most amazing heads I have painted yet.
I can't believe we haven't even seen the movie yet!

So, onward and upward, and let's remember Heath! :rock

Hey Les, any chance there can be a bit more blond in the hair. The way it was painted up this version would be an amazing Interrogation Room Joker sculpt!!! My wife saw your painted proto and thought she was looking at a film snap from the film!

Hey Les, any chance there can be a bit more blond in the hair. The way it was painted up this version would be an amazing Interrogation Room Joker sculpt!!! My wife saw your painted proto and thought she was looking at a film snap from the film!

Actually, yes. I thought the photos made his hair look much darker than it does to my eye in regular lighting. I actually use gold as a tone in it, but in these shots, with such low lighting, it sort of makes it dark against the white, and too contrasty. I can lighten it more though. I may yet some for mine actually.

Anyway, thanks.

Have you got the money yet?

Came today! That was fast! Already deposited! :rock
Consider your's as started as the rest! :D

Adding in one or two latecomers, who had PMd me in the midst of the madness, so a few more names will be added to the list. But it is still closed for this season's run. Thanks all!

I am compiling a list for the VERY LIMITED Autumn run of Jokers, probably to be started in mid/late September or so. If you want in this list, PM or email me and I will add you. No rush. It will be a while anyway. Just let me know.
I won't post that list until closer to the actual work time on those.

Thanks all.

Back